• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For sale: GEC 15 Beer and Soda Scout

The Beer Scout for sale is in gabon ebony and has seen very light pocket carry and use. Most notable are some light marks on the bolsters. Also notable but not from use or abuse is a light split in the scales between the shield and bolster (see picture). It is barely noticeable and one has to look very close to see it. This is how it came from the factory. All in all the knife is in great condition. Tube and all original packaging material included (button included). For sale for $SOLD (originally $SOLD). I will ship USPS and provide tracking. Payment via PayPal goods. When making payment please identify which knife you are paying for.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441378743.844563.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441378764.581820.jpg

Next is a Soda Scout in natural linen micarta. This knife has not been used and is in new condition. Only thing I would like to mention is that there is a very slight gap between the scale and bolster on the non presentation scale (see picture). The presentation side is perfect in this regard. Knife will come with tube and wrapped in original wax paper. Price is $SOLD (originally $SOLD). I will ship USPS and provide tracking. Payment via PayPal goods. When making payment please identify which knife you are paying for.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441378633.704675.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441378792.750145.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441378072.563357.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441378072.563357.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
I'll withdraw that after seeing the gap apologies for jumping the gun.

It may just be the picture but is there something weird going on with the presentation-side, lower pin on the soda scout?

Edit: nevermind, opened the image up on a larger screen and it seems to just be a lighting issue.

Last edited:
I apologize but I must withdraw, I am having trouble with my Paypal account. Sorry for the run around.

A little confused with all the above, is the micarta scout still available? If so, I will take it.

All still available. It is yours kingston73. I'll send you a PM.

A little confused with all the above, is the micarta scout still available? If so, I will take it.

Please send me a PM with your PayPal address and I will send a payment request. It appears I am not able to send you PMs.

Thanks

any dibs on ebony beer scout? if not i got dibs please :thumbup:

Last edited:
any dibs on ebony beer scout? if not i got dibs please :thumbup:

You have priority claim on this knife.

Send me a PM with your PayPal address and I will send a payment request.

Thanks

Back