• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For Sale, Hand Sewn Leather Knife Sheaths

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have several knife sheaths for sale at this time. All of them are hand sewn form quality vegetable tanned leather. They all have welts to protect the stitching from the knife blade. First "I'll take it" gets the item. Please email me when you are ready to purchase. I can make others that look like the ones pictured. Can do custom work if you send me your knife, this is the only way to get a perfect fit. USPO money order preferred, pay pal excepted.

Tooled sheath with Texas Star $40.00

Overall length of sheath is 7" fits fixed blade knives with blades up to 5" long. Overall width of sheath is 2 3/4" at widest point (outside to outside), fits most knives with blades up to 1 1/2" wide. Designed for knife handle to go down in the sheath aprox. 1 1/2"

Hand made and hand sewn, from quality 7-8 oz. vegetable tanned leather. Dyed a saddle tan. Extra wide belt lops fits up to a 2" belt.

P3249980.JPG

P3249981.JPG

P3249983.JPG

Small pouch sheath $25.00

Overall length of sheath is 6" fits fixed blade knives with blades up to 3 1/2" long. Overall width of sheath is 2" at widest point (outside to outside), fits most knives with blades up to 1 1/4" wide. Designed for knife handle to go down in the sheath aprox. 1 1/2"

Made from quality 7-8 oz. vegetable tanned leather. Dyed medium tan and antiqued. Extra wide belt lops fits up to a 2" belt.

P3109906.JPG

P3109907.JPG

Medium Pouch Sheath $30.00

Overall length of sheath is 7" fits fixed blade knives with blades up to 5" long. Overall width of sheath is 2 3/4" at widest point (outside to outside), fits most knives with blades up to 1 1/2" wide. Designed for knife handle to go down in the sheath aprox. 1 1/2"

Dyed a medium tan and antiqued. Extra wide belt lops fits up to a 2" belt.

P3109904.JPG

P3109905.JPG

Medium Pouch Sheath with Snake Skin $55.00

Same size as sheath above, but inset with snake skin.

P2149771.JPG

P2149773.JPG

Survival Sheath w/ pouch for stone & fire stick. KNIFE NOT INCLUDED. $70.00

Made for horizontal carry. Has detachable pouch.
Comes with Arkansas Stone and Brunton ignition tool.
This one is made for Gerber Big Rock -- Not Included --

P4110086.JPG

Until further notice, no charge for shipping in the U.S.
This applies to purchase of one to two items.
Please remember to email me when you want one.

Hey Robert, I was looking at my Camp/Bowie & Sheath I got from ya a while back, And I had my Cold Steel Bowie out also so I checked out to see If the Cold Steel Bowie would fit In the Camp Bowie Sheath and I could'nt believe It was a perfect Fit, Just like It was made for It "Nice Snug Fit Also" Check It out !

15hc138.jpg

I put the Cold Steel Bushman Bowie on top of the Camp Bowie for comparison,

2qcqbns.jpg

Nice Snug fit, It look's Great In the Sheath also,

ofdr28.jpg

Anyone looking for a Nice Sheath for there Cold Steel "Bowie Blade" Bushman, Robert make's a Real Nice Sheath !

Last edited:
Robert,

Thank you as discussed.

Overall length is 10"
Blade length is 5.25"
Width of blade 1 1/4" and at the choal widest spot 1.25"
Handle circumference is 3" round ( it's bone handle )

Let me know.
Thank you

Robert, Got the sheath yesterday. Fits the R-10 knife nice and snug and looks great. Thanks!

I Will take the Small pouch sheath with the Texas Star.

PM and separate email sent.

Thanks,
Don Davis
San Antonio

Last edited:
I am still getting interest in this post and info, so I thought I would let folks know these same deals apply for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back