FOR SALE-latest batch

Most are bushcraft/camp knives. Materials are all O1 in 1/8", 5/32", and 3/16". Lets start the listing with some knives for the kitchen....

This is my 6" chef knife. Its made from 1/8" O1 and has a full height convex grind. The scales are black G10 with fiberglass pins all glued up with G/flex epoxy. The blade has a forced mustard patina. SOLD

The clever! The first one in sold is actually being used in the wood. This is another full height convex grind. Its made from 1/8" x 2" wide stock. The oal is about 10 1/2" with a 5 3/4" blade. A forced mustard patina for some extra protection. Scales are natural canvas micarta with stainless tube pins. $220

AK1-5" These are my version of bushcraft/ camp blades. They are all convex saber grinds. First up is an AK1 major. Its made from 5/32" with an oal of 10" and a 5 1/4" blade. Scales are black canvas micarta( left a little ruff for good grip) on white and black liners with canvas micarta tube pins. The lanyard hole it 1/4" SOLD

AK1-4" This one has an oal of 9" with a 4 1/4" blade. 5/32" O1 convex saber grind. Scales are laminated green canvas on toxic green G10 with canvas micarta tube pins. $180

AK1-4" 9" oal with 4 1/4" blade. 5/32" O1 convex saber grind. Scales are canvas micarta on hunters orange G10 with fiberglass pins and stainless tube lanyard hole SOLD

AK1 minor-3" These are 7 1/4" oal with 3 1/4" blades. Perfect for a smaller belt knife or maybe a youth knife. 1/8" O1 convex saber grind. One in green canvas and one with natural canvas. SOLD

AK2 major-5 1/2" The ak2 is my do all blade originally design for the modern battle field is just as useful when camping. The finger guard adds more protection from the blade unlike the ak1. This one is 10 1/2" oal with a 5 1/2" blade. The scales are green canvas micarta on red G10 with red fiberglass pins and a stainless lanyard tube. O1 convex saber grind. SOLD

AK2 major-5 1/2" This one is made from 3/16" and the blade has been blackened. Just an awesome knife. ive been hanging on to it but decided to let it go. It already has a kydex sheath so someones getting a great deal on this one. SOLD

Random AK2 Bolo This one just had to get made. It was one of those times where i couldn't go on until it was done. Massive 13" oal and an 8" blade. Its 3/16" O1 convex grind. It has a sheath as well. Deal of the day #2. SOLD

Thanks for checking out my post. Questions and feedback are always welcome. I can make sheaths for the knives that don't already have sheaths for an extra $40. As usual first come first serve all you need to do is say you want it. paypal to damon@studio308.com. Shipping is always FREE to USA.

Last edited:
Wow, all of you knives are very nice looking. I particularly like the AK minors in 3 inch, which seems like the perfect little belt knife. But I must say....I really like that AK2 major in black. Just beautiful.

If I hadn't already committed my funds to another outstanding knife-maker I would snag that major in black up......quick!!

I'm sure any of your new batch won't be lingering around the shop for long.

Those are nice! You should definitely give a couple to your lovely neighbors. Or at least a discount....

Back