for sale or trade!! $200 shipped

i really don't know what to say about her!! sometimes i feel like the Government will make me stop making knives! how do you guys feel about it?
.220 A-2, full height flat grind to convex edge! my first ever.

hortonknives7034.jpg

hortonknives7035.jpg

SU1HMDAxODkuanBn.jpg

SU1HMDAxOTAuanBn.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice! You are making some seriously nice knives Jeremy.:cool::thumbup:
Scotch and knifemaking really agrees with you :p

Love the carbon fiber! Might be cool to sharpen the top swedge since it's a fighter! :D

i had a fun day!! I finished the variant! and took in another Jarvis-ed (i think) Orphan! i recognise his edge work!! LOL and i have a special Busse for those Snakes!!!! Ban you done yet!!!!

RFNDRjM1MDhfZWRpdGVkLkpQRw.jpg

RFNDRjM1MTFfZWRpdGVkLkpQRw.jpg

hortonknives7031.jpg

hortonknives7032.jpg

Last edited:
I like those CG FBMs :thumbup:

I think they are much under rated and will be gems in a few years. I want to grind the top of mine flat.

i had a fun day!! I finished the variant! and took in another Jarvis-ed (i think) Orphan! i recognise the his edge work!! LOL

RFNDRjM1MDhfZWRpdGVkLkpQRw.jpg

RFNDRjM1MTFfZWRpdGVkLkpQRw.jpg

hortonknives7031.jpg

hortonknives7032.jpg

i was going too! but it wouldnt make it any closer to a 1/300!! i did use FSH mags so fitting them to this FBM took some work, it is a nice feeling blade!! thanks, Doug!!

i was going too! but it wouldnt make it any closer to a 1/300!! i did use FSH mags so fitting them to this FBM took some work, it is a nice feeling blade!! thanks, Doug!!

Well then after the top is flat do one of those Pac.No. West butt grinds.

Tony, i think i could do that!!! I lived in Ducci- PAC NW for 9 years!!

Another great knife :thumbup:

....hey J, i was thinking your forum needs a "photos only" sticky...whataya think???

Looks great, J. I love that kinda knives!

But forbidden in Germany. :jerkit: Damn law. Totally childish.

this knife is not perfect but still for sale or trade!! very sharp, really cool and cheap!! $250 shipped

Last edited:
Thats exciting:thumbup:

What's on the way to where???

The G10 to you... or the sword done and on the way to me???

Sorry for my gibberish..... trying out that scotch drinkin' thing:D

Back