FOR SALE: Pink Magua. (one for the ladies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMHunt

Knifemaker/Moderator
Hi Folks! I have for sale a Pink Magua. It will make a great gift for you wife, girfriend, daughter.

Specs:
Just over 7in. OAL
3 1/4in. blade
1/8in. Thick 01 black acid etch 59rc
Pink G-10 handles with pink camo lanyard
Brown leather handstiched sheath
Price: $$SOLD$$ Shipped to your door (as long as your door is in the U.S.)
Accept paypal or money order
First "I'll take it" followed by PM or email tmhunt05@gmail.com gets it.
Thanks for lookin!
2013-12-23114530_zps16e99b88.jpg

2013-12-23114615_zps3e60b610.jpg

2013-12-23114627_zpsf89b3c99.jpg

Last edited:
I see you made another for yourself. :D Just kidding, cool little blade.

Alrighty, Mr. Hunt, I'll take it and send an email tomorrow (gotta move $ between accounts) for PayPal details.

Thank you Tony, it is still available. Sort out what you need to and let me know. If you wish to email me, its tmhunt05@gmail.com

This little beauty showed up yesterday and I just want to respond on how much I appreciate it. The blade is beautiful, functional and sharp! The sheath is very well put together. While I purchased this for my wife, I am going to start saving up for one of my own. Thanks, Todd!

...or....ummm.....I might keep this and just be "OK" carrying a pink knife. I played with it all day and really, really like this thing. I used it all day instead of the Dawson I usually use.

This little beauty showed up yesterday and I just want to respond on how much I appreciate it. The blade is beautiful, functional and sharp! The sheath is very well put together. While I purchased this for my wife, I am going to start saving up for one of my own. Thanks, Todd!

...or....ummm.....I might keep this and just be "OK" carrying a pink knife. I played with it all day and really, really like this thing. I used it all day instead of the Dawson I usually use.

Haha, glad you got it and glad you like it. Dont worry though, you do not HAVE to carry a pink knife if you dont want to. I can always make more! ;)

You could just pretend its for Breast Cancer awareness. I mean, who would fault you for having tits on your mind all the time, right?

look at it this way -- anyone dumb enough to call you on it while it's in your hand deserves to be stabbed.

look at it this way -- anyone dumb enough to call you on it while it's in your hand deserves to be stabbed.
...and hope you're not bringing a knife to an gun fight...hence, carry a gun and your knife is a last ditch back up if you are in that kind of situation.

I would have no issue carrying a pink knife that looked like that. you'd never drop it and lose it.
...or just buy it for your wife or daughter or any other significant girl on your life and have Todd make you one that doesn't have pink handles........................................

................I'm still amazed Murph let Todd sell his personalized pink handled knife; just goes to show how sacrificial Murph is.!

................I'm still amazed Murph let Todd sell his personalized pink handled knife; just goes to show how sacrificial Murph is.!

Anything to support the cause man, it's all part of the world domination scheme.

Todd: "Murphy,. are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Murph: " Yea boss, but where are we gonna find pink handled knives at this time of night?"

Todd: " I'm talking about taking over the world..... but if you want a pink handled knife I will make you one."

Man, I watch way too many cartoons.....:D. I am pretty sure I even think in animation now..... darn kids.:D

Todd: "Murphy,. are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Murph: " Yea boss, but where are we gonna find pink handled knives at this time of night?"

Todd: " I'm talking about taking over the world..... but if you want a pink handled knife I will make you one."

Man, I watch way too many cartoons.....:D. I am pretty sure I even think in animation now..... darn kids.:D

Pinky and the Brain, hell yes! Exactly what I was thinking while typing that. I have at least 6 Animaniacs' songs on my ipod.

MURPHY: "Hey Todd, What are we doing in the shop tomorrow night?"

ME: "Same thing we do every night Murph......... PLAN ON HOW TO RULE THE WORLD!! MMMMUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

How did this "For Sale" thread become a snark thread?

Boneheads :rolleyes: I'm lockin this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back