• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For Sale: REDUCED Grip, Mini-Grip, and Mini Reflex II

oldmanwilly

Gold Member
Good morning,

I have two folders and an auto for sale. Please note that all prices include shipping via USPS and Paypal fees. Buyer is responsible for knowing their local knife laws. Please send inquiries via PM or by ). I am not looking for trades at this time but I will entertain all reasonable offers.

The knives:

1) Benchmade Griptilian (full size). Price $80.00 $70.00 $60.00 $50.00 SOLD
I bought this knife five years ago and it has been carried, lightly used, and sharpened. Note there are some scuffs on the pocket clip. The action is smooth with a firm lockup. This knife is a workhorse but has been sitting unused for three years now and needs a new home.
*see pics below

2) Benchmade Mini-Griptilian. Price $50.00 SOLD
I have had this knife for roughly ten years and have used it hard and resharpened it more times than I can count. At one time this was my favorite EDC but my tastes changed and it has been sitting unused for a few years now. Action is smooth with good lockup.

3) Benchmade Mini Reflex II. Price $120.00 $110.00
I bought this knife new about one year ago. I have carried, lightly used, and touched it up on a fine diamond stone and ceramic rods. When deployed the blade fires hard and locks up tightly; the safety mechanism is easy to use and effectively locks the blade shut while in the pocket. Note there are several scuffs in the coating on the aluminum handle. This knife is a great little EDC and is an excellent slicer, I just do not carry it as much as I anticipated. Note the laser engraving of the State of Texas on the blade that makes this a perfect gift for that special Texan in your life.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back