• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For sale = rmj tactical, and other AXES/HATCHETS

Here is my RMJ Tactical Loggerhead tomahawk I purchased in Oct 2014. I have never actually used it besides taking it in and out of the sheath. It has never struck anything.

I just never got around to using it, caught up in other things, moving, etc. So its time for it to find a home where it can be properly used/kept/etc.

It is in excellent shape overall, with some signs of were I took it in and out of the sheath. You can see this to a slight degree on the ridges on the hawk head. Other than that, it is basically like it just got shipped from RMJ. Sheath is in like brand new shape as well, no issues. Sharpener in the handle is also never used as shown.

To my knowledge these are no longer made. Original price when I bought it was $425 plus ship, I will sell it for $325 shipped, US only please, via Paypal.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
For sale is a NOS Shapleighs Hardware Diamond Edge broad hatchet, with original paint and crisp imprint. This hatchet has never been used. It does show signs of storage, age, via some minor surface blemishes, scratches, etc, but no major flaws. It appears to have a coating on it, which I believe is linseed oil, which can come off if you want it to without damage to the head.

Handle is marked hartwell Brothers and is in fine shape overall, could possibly use a clean up if you so desire.

$100 shipped, US only, Paypal.

Any questions let me know.

Thanks!

For sale is a Plumb Victory Cedar pattern hatchet with rafting style poll.

It is in great shape overall, as the paint has helped to protect it. Bit is in great shape, tinky slight ding as seen in the one pic, but this will have no overall effect on the hatchet, and this will make a great hatchet for whatever reason you want. Handle is solid, good grain, and has no issues. **Note - the picture of the top looking down into the eye, the dark on the right side is from there being no paint, no issues with the handle in the eye, gap, etc. Just an illusion from there being no paint there, that's all.

$60 shipped USA, Paypal.

Any questions please let me know.

Thanks!!!

For sale is a single bit Powr Kraft axe head, it great shape overall.

This head has the phantom bevels and ridges in the eye.

These were made by Kelly, and this is basically a Kelly Perfect rebranded as a Powr Kraft for them. It will make an excellent axe!

Slight mushrooming on the poll, otherwise no issues overall, pics attached. Let me know if you have any questions.

$45 shipped USA, paypal.

Thanks!!!

For sale is a single bit Plumb cedar pattern axe with rafting poll.

One side has the Plumb imprint, other states "Patent Applied For"

Axe is in great shape overall, and these are sought after for their hardened poll. Can make an excellent do it all axe.

Pics attached. $50 shipped USA Paypal.

Any questions let me know!

Thanks!

What's the weight on the Plumb rafting head? I think I want that damn thing...

Back