• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For Sale: SPF Becker/Ritter BK-12 with Extras

***Sold Pending Funds to Stewey1***

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Up For Sale;
Unused Becker/Ritter BK-12

This one is stamped #3

***No Trades***

This knife is as new. There is some rust on the hardware from storage. And can be seen in the photos.

Stainless nuts and bolts are available. They need to be purchased elsewhere by you.
It will most likely wipe or polish off.
Just full disclosure.

Later models of this knife sell for $125.00 Brand New From Knifeworks (The only place you can buy them)

The Micarta Scales sell for $40.00
The Combat Master sells for around $50.00

Price for everything is $235.00
Shipped Paypal Goods & Services. I cover the Paypal fees and ship USPS Priority with Tracking. The knife will be packaged properly, not stuffed in a Mylar envelope.

I pre ordered and received #3.
The "Only Place" you can buy Number #3 is right here from me.

The knife will ship with all original equipment. Bag, brass weights, factory sheath, and paperwork.

In addition to what's listed above.
It will arrive with a Spec Ops, USA made Combat Master sheath. And a set of Micarta Handles in addition to the factory Grivory set.

The blade itself is in immaculate unused condition. Everything is like new except the hardware noted above.

*** The brass weights can't be used with the micarta scales but their added weigh make this knife balance nicely.

***No sales to minors.
Must be over 18 years of age and have legal right to own.

***Continental US only. Unless otherwise specified.

First Unconditional I'll take it in this thread gets priority, followed by a PM for Paypal info. A Post saying questions sent, will not guarantee you get this knife.

I will also be listing this elsewhere. So I will be working off time stamps.

Number #3 will never be made again. If you want it, grab it, before someone else does. Or I come to my senses and remove it, keep it, and use it.

Photos taken today July 4th, 2018.
IMG_7568-XL.jpg

IMG_7569-XL.jpg

IMG_7564-XL.jpg

Happy Independence Day. Remember those who died to make it happen!
Thanks for looking;
LV

Last edited:
Specs,
Doug Ritter RSK® Mk2
Design Ethan Becker & Doug Ritter
Blade Material 1095 hardened to 57 HRC
Blade Length 6 in. (15.24 cm)
Blade Thickness 0.188 in. (4.78 mm)
Blade Shape Wide-Chord Drop Point
Blade Grind High Flat Grind
40º inclusive edge, 8º bevel
Overall Length 11.375 in. (28.89 cm)
Balance Variable Perfect Balance™
Weight (full up) 13.2 oz. (374 g)
Weight (w/ all 3 brass plugs removed) 12.8 oz. (363 g)
Tang Style Full, extends past handle material at rear, lanyard hole
Blade/Tang Finish Charcoal Gray Powdercoat
Handle Material Black Glass Reinforced Swiss GV6H
Sheath Multi-carry Ballistic Nylon w/ ambidextrous molded Kydex liner

By choosing to have your text color black instead of letting it default to that forces the folks that use the black background to highlight the entire ad to read it.

If you do not choose the black text color, it will default to black for regular users and white for the block background users.

I like the BK12 and would love to own one eventually, but I am not going to highlight to read one page since I have to redo the highlight to read after every touch to scroll. (Phone user)

I didn't choose anything. It defaulted to what you see, or don't see.

If your interested in the knife. Let me know and I'll PM you my ad in any color you like.
If not, I guess it doesn't matter much.

No one has ever pointed this out before in any of my 2,640 posts. So I'm not exactly sure why it's an issue this time.

But thanks for letting me know,
LV

Last edited:
By choosing to have your text color black instead of letting it default to that forces the folks that use the black background to highlight the entire ad to read it.

If you do not choose the black text color, it will default to black for regular users and white for the block background users.

I like the BK12 and would love to own one eventually, but I am not going to highlight to read one page since I have to redo the highlight to read after every touch to scroll. (Phone user)

Up For Sale;
Unused Becker/Ritter BK-12

This one is stamped #3

***No Trades***

This knife is as new. There is some rust on the hardware from storage. And can be seen in the photos.

Stainless nuts and bolts are available. They need to be purchased elsewhere by you.
It will most likely wipe or polish off.
Just full disclosure.

Later models of this knife sell for $125.00 Brand New From Knifeworks (The only place you can buy them)

The Micarta Scales sell for $40.00
The Combat Master sells for around $50.00

Price for everything is $235.00
Shipped Paypal Goods & Services. I cover the Paypal fees and ship USPS Priority with Tracking. The knife will be packaged properly, not stuffed in a Mylar envelope.

I pre ordered and received #3.
The "Only Place" you can buy Number #3 is right here from me.

The knife will ship with all original equipment. Bag, brass weights, factory sheath, and paperwork.

In addition to what's listed above.
It will arrive with a Spec Ops, USA made Combat Master sheath. And a set of Micarta Handles in addition to the factory Grivory set.

The blade itself is in immaculate unused condition. Everything is like new except the hardware noted above.

*** The brass weights can't be used with the micarta scales but their added weigh make this knife balance nicely.

***No sales to minors.
Must be over 18 years of age and have legal right to own.

***Continental US only. Unless otherwise specified.

First Unconditional I'll take it in this thread gets priority, followed by a PM for Paypal info. A Post saying questions sent, will not guarantee you get this knife.

I will also be listing this elsewhere. So I will be working off time stamps.

Number #3 will never be made again. If you want it, grab it, before someone else does. Or I come to my senses and remove it, keep it, and use it.

Photos taken today July 4th, 2018.
IMG_7568-XL.jpg

IMG_7569-XL.jpg

IMG_7564-XL.jpg

Happy Independence Day. Remember those who died to make it happen!
Thanks for looking;
LV

Specs,
Doug Ritter RSK® Mk2
Design Ethan Becker & Doug Ritter
Blade Material 1095 hardened to 57 HRC
Blade Length 6 in. (15.24 cm)
Blade Thickness 0.188 in. (4.78 mm)
Blade Shape Wide-Chord Drop Point
Blade Grind High Flat Grind
40º inclusive edge, 8º bevel
Overall Length 11.375 in. (28.89 cm)
Balance Variable Perfect Balance™
Weight (full up) 13.2 oz. (374 g)
Weight (w/ all 3 brass plugs removed) 12.8 oz. (363 g)
Tang Style Full, extends past handle material at rear, lanyard hole
Blade/Tang Finish Charcoal Gray Powdercoat
Handle Material Black Glass Reinforced Swiss GV6H
Sheath Multi-carry Ballistic Nylon w/ ambidextrous molded Kydex liner

I didn't choose anything. It defaulted to what you see, or don't see.

If your interested in the knife. Let me know and I'll PM you my ad in any color you like.
If not, I guess it doesn't matter much.

No one has ever pointed this out before in any of my 2,640 posts. So I'm not exactly sure why it's an issue this time.

But thanks for letting me know,
LV

Last edited:
Stewey1,

Are you willing to cover the extra shipping to New Zealand, and assume all the risk once I get it to my post office and provide USPS Tracking?

I stated above Continental US Only.

Last edited:
I do your honour providing shipping isnt 800 dollars. Flick me a PM to sort the details.

Back