1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

For Sale: Spyderco Dice like new.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by kadayo, Nov 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kadayo

kadayo

Jul 30, 2015
    I am selling my slightly used Spyderco Dice. This has been sharpened to a mirror finish on my KME and comes with the box, paperwork and plastic bag. I added a sharpening notch for easy sharpening. The knife is in perfect condition and only carried a few times. Action is smooth, blade is centered and there is no blade play when opened. I am asking for $125.00. No trades at this time. Price is for PayPal gift or add 3.5% for PayPal goods. Shipping via USPS priority to USA only is included in the price. Don't be shy if you have any questions.

[​IMG][/URL]

[​IMG][/URL]

[​IMG][/URL]

[​IMG][/URL]

[​IMG][/URL]

[​IMG][/URL]

[​IMG][/URL]

2. YardbirdUSA

YardbirdUSA

Feb 5, 2011
    I'll take it, Please send PP info

3. kadayo

kadayo

Jul 30, 2015
    SPF to YardbirdUSA

4. snipa

snipa

Aug 30, 2013
    How do you get that nice mirror edge on the kme I have 3 stones and it does not get mirror
    Thsnks

5. jaxxsun

jaxxsun Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 18, 2013
    seconds

6. kadayo

kadayo

Jul 30, 2015
    I used there diamond lapping film along with the diamond stones. It's a new product. Check the website.

7. kadayo

kadayo

Jul 30, 2015
    Sold. Payment received.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.