• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For Sale: We Knives 619e & Chimera 814a Bronze

Hey All,
A few collector knives for sale, only because there's another one I want....
:rolleyes:

Anyway, both are 99% new, have been carried but not used. Both will come with their zip-up carry case.

1. We 619E gray titanium frame lock. Blade & overall lengths are 2.85" & 7" respectively. Beautiful flipper with smooooooth action. $225 shipped to your door.

2. -SOLD- We 814A "Chimera" in bronze titanium frame lock. This one is stunning in person. 3.9" blade & 8.9" overall length. Even smoother flipper action. -SOLD-

These are also posted on the Calguns forum where I have been a member ("BigStick") for many moons. You can PM me there or here :)
Not interested in any trades. PayPal accepted, just cover the 4% fees. Can meet in person anywhere near Oceanside, Ca.
Thanks!

Pics....
aiBHufY.jpg

fLQ3rZL.jpg

6LJTSuL.jpg

TiPWHoP.jpg

J7XNQ1O.jpg
PqktN9y.jpg

bkB8PTG.jpg

Last edited:
They’re both really nice, solid knives. I’d have no problem using them as work knives. They’re much too purdy for that but they seem to be built for it.

Edit: Sorry, I misread your question. If you mean the detention when closed, they both have a nice, satisfying “thump” upon closing that is very positive & secure.

Back