• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For Trade: Timex Watches

Ken C.

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Staff member
Super Mod
I have a lot of 6 Timex watches that I would like to trade for some Spydercos. These watches are used and some are in good condition. Some have a scratches and are missing pins and/or bands. 3 are from the Expedition line, 2 have the Turn&Pull alarm feature, all have Indiglo. 1 watch is from the Reef Gear line and has T&P alarm and Indiglo. The last 2 are from the I-Control line. These watches are in excellent condition. 1 has a leather band and the other has a SS band. Both feature Indiglo and the T&P alarm. All of hese would make great user watches. I replaced the batteries in 3 of the watches.

What I am looking for:

Pacific Salt SE Yellow

Atlantic Salt SE Yellow

Salt I SE Black

If you have any or all of the knives and are interested in working out a deal please drop me an email. I could add cash if need be to make the deal. I am flexible on any deal that comes my way. With fishing season right around the corner I need to add a few new knives to the stable.

Thanks for looking. :)

Attachments

• Timex 002.jpg
    Timex 002.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 62
Anybody? All of these watches for a 1 Pacific Salt SE in yellow!!!!

Back