• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For you Zippo Collectors!

Up for sale I have a LOT of Zippos I would like to sale as a group. In this group there are some older zippos, newer zippos and rare zippos. There is a zippo that is from the late 50's or early 60's, It is stamped with zippos Patent number. Most the zippos have their original box and orange sticker that came on the zippo. Some have been fired only a few times. I am asking $100 SHIPPED for the group($15 per zippo plus PP fees plus shipping cost). I am taking a hit on this group of zippos. The reason why I am selling them is because I have so many and I need to thin them out. If you have any questions please email me by clicking on my user name then the Email link. This is the best way to reach me. First to post "I'll take them" get the LOT then please follow that with an email.
Thanks for looking.

I will entertain reasonable trade offers for the group of Zippos. Like a Manix 2 or a Hinderer Investigater Pen.(I know that is trading down then what I have them valued at but I'm willing to).

Zippo.jpg

Last edited:
Feel free to make purchase offers by email if you think I have valued them to high. I want to move them pretty fast.

Three has sold!
-TOP LEFT EAT RIDE SLEEP-SOLD
-CENTER BRASS-SOLD
-BOTTOM 1950's-SOLD

Three left I will make you a good deal.

Back