• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Forge de Laguiole, GEC, - TRADED/SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBA

Forge de Laguiole 9 cm Pocket Knives - Collector Series. Both in Buffalo Horn.

This is a paypal only sale. All prices include shipping and paypal fees. I will ship overseas at buyers experience. I am only responsible for shipping and will not be held responsible if lost at customs or otherwise. The first, "l'll take it," reserves the item and is theirs on payment. Please enable email if you can not pm.

NOW OPEN TO TRADES

I am the original first owner. Paid close to $525 shipped for the set. Both knives are new, never carried, never sharpened, and are 99% perfect, 1% off for being shipped and owned. Both will be shipped priority with tracking here in the States. Overseas shipping will included tracking but I believe that is only effective until it hits customs.

Package price for both is $420 - NOW - TRADED

Size comparison to GEC 73 & 15 - These are not for sale.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Knives added.

Hibbard Spencer Bartlett & Co - Each has spots and blemishes. The 3" 2464 is stainless I believe, though not sure, and is in decent shape. Strong snap on all. Not sure on the covers. The 3 1/4 jigged bone is carbon and the blades could use some attention. Great snap on all. There is a stable crack on the pile side center pin and a crack and chip on the pile side center pin. - $15 each or $25 for the pair. - Pair SOLD

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/kbas2mail/IMG_1677_zpseoaa37ow.jpg

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/kbas2mail/IMG_1678_zpsotiqb2gv.jpg

GEC - $90 for both - Package Deal On Hold
14 - Used on a few apples. Original edge. Tube and paper included. - WITHDRAWN
72 - Used a few times and carried a few. Touched up the edge and has a great growing patina imo. Slight up down side to side play. Tube paper included - $55 - SOLD

A couple more coming in a few mins.

Last edited:
Limited Ed. Cadet Blue - Used barely, package lanyard included. Cant see any blemishes to the alox. A little lent from pocket. - SOLD

One more coming

Last edited:
I will take the pair for $25.00. thanks

Thank you Larry. Email sent with pp info. If it didn't go through please email me at

Thanks

EDIT: FUNDS RECEIVED. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Cadet, 72, & 14 now cross listed.

Last edited:
Haven't heard back from Stwestererner. Let's get this 56 sold. Price drop to $185 OBO

Last edited:
No love for the French? :confused::D Open to offers on those. :thumbup:
56 is SOLD

Thanks

Last edited:
First one to buy a Laguiole gets the 14 thrown in for free. Buy both for the package deal price and get the 14 and a mystery knife free valued at $50 bucks :eek::eek::thumbup:

Now cross listed. Can't think of a better offer than post #17.

Now open to trades. Trade value at or around $175 on each knife.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back