Forged Bowie, Curly Maple

Heres on i just finished, 8" forged 1095 blade, curly maple handle.

View

------------------
"Never hit a man unless you must, but if you must, knock him down" Teddy Roosevelt.

www.lameyknives.com

Beautiful piece! I've got to say that bowies are my favorite!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Matt,Thats one Sweeeeeeet looking Bowie,I may have to come visit your shop sometime,Bruce

------------------
Bruce Evans Handcrafted Knives
The soul of the Knife begins in the Fire!!!!!
Member of,AKTI#A000223 and The American Bladesmith Society

Very nice Matt. You just seem to have the knack for turning out one great looking knife after another. That curly maple is just so "knife-ish".

Thanks guys, i appreciate your comments.

------------------
"Never hit a man unless you must, but if you must, knock him down" Teddy Roosevelt.

www.lameyknives.com

Wow, that is one awesome bowie! I love the way the handle turns down in back.

------------------
Take care!! Michael

Always think of your fellow knife makers as partners in the search for the perfect blade, not as people trying to compete with you and your work!
http://www.nebsnow.com/L6steel
Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms!!!

Hi Matt,
That's one eye-popping, mouth-watering, hand-trembling piece of magnificent creation.

Congratulations. Obviously, your future is going to pretty bright.

When I have saved enough, I will come knocking at your door.

Merry Christmas.

------------------
Make Love your strongest weapon. Compassion your shield and forgiveness your armour.

Matt,

VERY nice! I want it! Have you sold it? Contact me off line to discuss making one up if it's already gone. Thanks.

Paladin1 (mgoldman@austin.rr.com)

------------------
"I love to do things that scare me, because without fear there is no courage..."

Hi Paladin, good to hear from you again. It sold before i put the handle on it. I will have a simlar blade but with a different handle on my site under avaialable within the next few days.

------------------

www.lameyknives.com

Back