• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Forged Hunter with Green Canvas Micarta

Just a quick and simple kind of knife. Forged from 1084 steel, flat ground with a polished 1018 steel bolster and pins and green canvas micarta on top of white g10 liners for the handle. everything is rounded and polished, the blade has a bit of a polish, but not a mirror by any means. 5.5" blade at 0.160" thick, 10" overall. Just a simple straight working knife. Comes with a lined leather sheath.
Asking $185 USD + $8 USD shipping anywhere in the USA. I'll ship international as well, but rates vary. My PayPal email is:

marcotte.jaden@gmail.com

Thanks for looking. Comments are always welcomed.

IMG_0138.jpg IMG_0139.jpg IMG_0136.jpg IMG_0137.jpg

Last edited:
Any sheath with this?
I expect you would have mentioned it if so, but thought I'd ask anyway.

Any sheath with this?
I expect you would have mentioned it if so, but thought I'd ask anyway.
My apologies, comes with a leather sheath. When I get home I’ll add a picture as well.

I don’t need this. I don’t need this. I... Somebody buy my SYKCO Dogfather, please so I can own this. Very, very nice, indeed!

im absolutely in love with this knife... Any chance your interested in any trades?

Thank you everyone for the compliments, I honestly had no idea this would been as popular as it has been.

It’s a great blade shape and size, and I’m a fool for green micarta anyway. Working on the $$$; I kinda overspent in June.

Back