• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Forged T handle push knife

cpirtle

Leathercrafter
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I guess this knife is probably more of an art knife but it's more than suited for self defense if you want to use it for that.

It's forged from virgin W1 drill rod that I split down the middle to form the handle. The polished palm swell is pewter that I poured directly into the handle for fitting, then after cleanup is epoxied in place with 100# stainless cable wrap for apearance and added strength.

Sheath is heavy 10 oz leather with stainless cable and beading that can be easily removed if you'd like.

Blade is a frosted finish

OAL is 6.75", blade is 3.75"

$165 shipped Priority

Paypal or Money Order, email is best way to contact.

chad@pirtlemade.com

Thanks for looking!

IMG_1779.JPG

IMG_1778.JPG

IMG_1782.JPG

IMG_1777.JPG

Last edited:
I guess this knife is probably more of an art knife but it's more than suited for self defense if you want to use it for that.

I saw a piece very similar to this that was made during the late 19th century. It appears to be a traditional design, although one seldom seen.

Nice job on that. :thumbup:

Thanks for the compliment Tyr!

Pic's fixed, I took some new outdoor pictures this evening and didn't get a chance to link them.

I like it,simple yet totally functional with the old world elegance that a craftsman would have done with what he had available

Back