Forged W2 Barbarian Ghetto Cleaver // CPM 10V Kiradashi // Kitchen Combat

Snody

Maker of Fine Knives & Leather Goods
Greetings Friends

Thanks for clicking on my thread.

These are some of the knives I have completed this month as well as a New "Work in Progress" Video from the shop..

The images below represent a variety of steels including Don Hanson W2, Hitachi Ats-34, CPM D2, CPM 3v, CPM 10v, A2 and Stainless Damascus

Thanks again for taking time to view my work.

Much Respect...

BARBARIAN.jpg

KIRADASHI.jpg

forsale3.jpg

forsale1.jpg

forsale.jpg

WA11-1.jpg

5150.jpg

8c4t.jpg

te5.jpg

[youtube]pGy-UFA-6mM[/youtube]

Mike...those are gorgeous knives. I am a huge fan of your work. I own a bailout. It lives in its sheath in my pocket. As soon as $$ allow, I will buy more. Any property adjacent to yours up for sale? I would make a great neighbor.:D

Utterly amazing work mike.You never cease to amaze me with your talent.
NOBODY comes close to what you create.
Mad Props to you sir.

Mike...those are gorgeous knives. I am a huge fan of your work. I own a bailout. It lives in its sheath in my pocket. As soon as $$ allow, I will buy more. Any property adjacent to yours up for sale? I would make a great neighbor.:D

Thanks Friend...

Get at me anytime...361 443 0161

Thanks for spending your money on my gear, I appreciate it man...

Respect from Texas.

Utterly amazing work mike.You never cease to amaze me with your talent.
NOBODY comes close to what you create.
Mad Props to you sir.

Thanx G...

You Rock Homie...

Gangster Love from the 361....

Have a good 1..

i don't even know what that last knife is but that is just slick. and the one right before it is just a mean looking blade.

amazing work

Combat kitchen are the bomb. All of them!

Gnarly Chef's knife, and cleavers.

OH Man,This is just siiiick!:thumbup::eek:

BARBARIAN.jpg

I'm not usually a fan of wrapped handles,but yours are the exception.Awesome grinds Mike!

OH Man,This is just siiiick!:thumbup::eek:

BARBARIAN.jpg

I'm not usually a fan of wrapped handles,but yours are the exception.Awesome grinds Mike!

I'm like you about wrapped handles. Mike uses some killer resin on these wraps that make them impervious to oil and water, plus they give you the best grip possible. :D

I have to say the blades you are producing are not only beautifu,l but fierce, and functional, I am envious. BAD FUCKING ASS! Nice job. The first blade, is it for sale, and how do I buy it. That shit is sick, and I want it.

Tobias

Back