forgotten, but not gone, maybe.

Hi All,

I don't know if I've been gone for months or years....still have lots of blank spots to deal with yet.

This is my second post on the forums in quite a while by myself and not by proxie.

Boy it sure looks like things have gone "south" since I was here last. What with the Maoists and all:mad:

By the way, I've got a UBE and an 18" AK that have the tangs repaired, but the knives need to be reassembled yet. I know that the 18"AK goes to Bill, since he sent a replacement to the origional owner, and the UBE belongs to someone down south and it was his pride and joy, especially the handle, but I don't remember who! Sorry guys.

Bill, if your going to be home (I'll try the old number I have) on Saturday I'll give you a call.

Even if things are looking grim, I'm still glad to be back, hell, I'm still glad to be anywhere and sucking air. ;)
Dan K (former repairperson and designer for HI)

Welcome back, Dan. Nice to meet you.

I don't know that things are "south" yet. But, LIVELY , would be an understatement, me thinks. :)

Semp --

Dan,

WOO-HOOOO :D :D :D :D :D

The UBE is mine!!!!! And you are right, it IS my pride and joy, and I have missed it sorely. I'm glad that you are alright, we had wondered if you were still with us. If you can't re-assemble it soon, I understand, you can send me the pieces, and I will do it! I miss my baby! Email me at rlefebvre@colsa.com, and we'll figure it out. I'm really glad to "see" you again, for many reasons. Take care, and welcome back!

Sincerely,

Rob

I'm glad to see you back, Dan. When you didn't answer my email I figured you might have succumbed to agent orange.

I'll be in and out this weekend. If you miss me leave your number and I'll get back to you.

Back