1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Forsaken BM w/ Buy Brown strata kydex

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by sloth357, Sep 6, 2020.

1. sloth357

sloth357 Platinum m0f0 Platinum Member

Jan 5, 2011
    *keep thread clean, no comments, direct all comments and questions to me via PM - thanks!*

For sale is this apparently unused Busse Forsaken Battle Mistress w/ grey micarta scales and a Buy Brown strata kydex sheath. Sheath was made a few months ago from Buy Brown's in house knife, therefore it is not a super tight fit. Easy to draw one handed without pulling your pants up your body.

Price TYD Paypal G&S CONUS: $660

This is the price it would cost for knife only...but the kydex is included.

https://imgur.com/gallery/9NrL3Qh

[​IMG]

My small print: Buyer must be 18yrs of age or greater. Know your state's knife laws prior to purchasing. I take no responsibility once knife ships from my location- USA. CONUS shipping only. Payment via Paypal regular goods from a verified shipping address user only please. I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose regardless of order of "I'll take it" and "seconds". Ify buyers are skipped. No trades at this time. Please ask any/all questions in PM or email, thanks for looking!

ironwagon and TRog like this.
  2. CookieRawwr

CookieRawwr Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2014
    Interested, PM sent

3. sloth357

sloth357 Platinum m0f0 Platinum Member

Jan 5, 2011
    SPF taking seconds.

4. CookieRawwr

CookieRawwr Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2014