1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Forum Guidelines

Discussion in 'Survive! Knives' started by SURVIVE! Ellie, Mar 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SURVIVE! Ellie

SURVIVE! Ellie

Apr 21, 2014
    I will work on adding more information to this but here is a quick start:

Be nice to each other. There are always going to be disagreements and different viewpoints on any topic. Stay away from personal attacks, insults, and any sort of slander. This forum has been noted as one of the nicest places to hang out on Blade Forums... Let's keep it that way.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  2. SURVIVE! Ellie

SURVIVE! Ellie

Apr 21, 2014
    BladeForums is not the best way to get in touch with SURVIVE!. Usually when I am on here I am also at home and just checking in quickly. Most of the time, I don't even log in and when I do, I rarely check my messages. Also, please don't call/email on the weekend and then come here looking for a faster response. We are not a massive corporation with 24 hr customer service. Please email us: [email protected] or call: 208.783.0899. Jordyn is generally available Monday-Thursday, from 8-4. Guy and I are often here on the weekends, but we are in the workshop where it is too loud to hear the phone. If you send an email Thursday night, you will not get a response until Monday.

3. SURVIVE! Ellie

SURVIVE! Ellie

Apr 21, 2014
    Stay on topic. If you are derailing threads or just rewriting the same thing in different ways to try and seem relevant, you will get banned from continuing to post in that thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.