Found a "Diamond in the Rough" today.

Got a good deal on a Small Regular Sebenza PJ today. I had 30 minutes to kill, so I stopped in to a coin / gun / militaria shop. Found a case with knives and low and behold this little feller was in there! Wound up working a deal for $280 out the door. Got it home and while I was hoping for a BG42, it would up having an S, on the blade and a marking of C02, so it is one of the first S30V knives. Still totally thrilled and it will make a nice companion to the large Sebenza 21 I've carried every day for the last 11 years!

What are they going for these days? I know I did well, just don't know how well. Every for sale post I see, people replace the price with "SOLD".

Last edited:
Yeah, that was a steal! It looks like it hasn't had the crap sharpened out of it either.

I have pretty much an identical small reg. Same markings too. If memory serves, I paid ~$300 for it on this forum....10 years ago.

Yeah, that was a steal! It looks like it hasn't had the crap sharpened out of it either.

I have pretty much an identical small reg. Same markings too. If memory serves, I paid ~$300 for it on this forum....10 years ago.
It's razor sharp...too bad it doesn't have the box and birth certificate.

I love the scotch brite finish on the full size. Tempted to give this treatment to the regular, but don't want to ruin any potential value.

I love the scotch brite finish on the full size. Tempted to give this treatment to the regular, but don't want to ruin any potential value.
It is nice looking. Heck, a trip to the spa would fix it up if you change your mind after.

You shoulda wore a ski mask when you were in there cause you robbed that place!

Back