Found a Tigershark SOG at pawnshop

Seki Japan. Black color blade. Leather washer handle. Leather SOG sheath and box. $400.

I am tempted but... 400 bucks?

Wow $400! Where the hell are these crazy prices coming from? Believe I would pass myself. Think I need a Time Machine.

I wouldn’t buy in as an “investment” at $400. Now if you love it for keeps then it’s really up to you. Great knife. $400 is pretty steep.

Seki Japan. Black color blade. Leather washer handle. Leather SOG sheath and box. $400.

I am tempted but... 400 bucks?
That's not a Tigershark.
Only two Seki Sogs fit that description. of Blackened blade and leather washers. The S1 Bowie (6 inch blade) and the Recon Bowie (7 inch blade). Either of these models in top unused conditiom w/original box would command $400 give ot take these days.
bHqaGc.jpg

p326wc.jpg

Last edited:
That's not a Tigershark.
Only two Seki Sogs fit that description. of Blackened blade and leather washers. The S1 Bowie (6 inch blade) and the Recon Bowie (7 inch blade). Either of these models in top unused conditiom w/original box would command $400 give ot take these days.
bHqaGc.jpg

p326wc.jpg
The Top one is the one I saw! Same sheath to! I wonder if it is still there... Hmm... in October I back to check deer lease... might drop by and see if it is there and if they would go down in price.

Back