• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Four AEB-L kitchen knives for sale

Gene Kimmi

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
All of these were heat treated by me in my Jen-Ken air bath kiln following the double quench method. They were cryo treated in liquid nitrogen and tempered 3 times, 2 hours each at 340 degrees. They all have a plungeless grind and handles are attached with G-Flex epoxy and brass corby bolts and pins. They were ground to a .005" edge, then sharpened.

First is an .080" thick, 8" chef knife with spalted maple burl handle, stabilized by K&G, and black, linen micarta bolsters. $240 shipped in the USA.

Next, is a matching, 3 3/4" paring knife out of .060" thick AEB-L. $160 shipped in the USA.

Buy the pair for $375 shipped.

Another 8" chef knife from .060" AEB-L, with a dyed and stabilized maple burl handle and clear, stabilized maple burl bolster. This one has a contoured handle. $250 shipped in the USA.

Last, is a matching 3 3/4" paring knife. $165 shipped in the USA.

Buy the pair for $390 shipped.

Post here that you want them, then message me your email and I'll send a Paypal invoice. Thanks for looking!

Back