Fox River Magnum Passaround

Awesome news guys, thanks. Lee if you allready mailed me the knife let me know, if not I'll give you the address to send it to.

Thanks everyone for taking part in this, it gives me a really good idea that I will enjoy this knife for a long time. I don't have any high quality stainless knives, so this will be coming on alot of future fishing/camping trips.

Thanks again to Brian for getting Brett to oversee this pass around. Brett you did an awesome job bro!

Thanks tony. I love doing these. I'm an organizer by heart, so I enjoy the opportunity to do so.

Take care,
Brett

Awesome news guys, thanks. Lee if you allready mailed me the knife let me know, if not I'll give you the address to send it to.

Thanks everyone for taking part in this, it gives me a really good idea that I will enjoy this knife for a long time. I don't have any high quality stainless knives, so this will be coming on alot of future fishing/camping trips.

Thanks again to Brian for getting Brett to oversee this pass around. Brett you did an awesome job bro!

Yeah, I sent you the knife already. It should be there today or tomorrow. If not, then the post office owes us money! ;)

Yeah, I sent you the knife already. It should be there today or tomorrow. If not, then the post office owes us money! ;)

Great Lee thanks!

Shotgunner, good to have you back bro, Doc and I can't be the only wizea$$es here:cool:

Brett, as always, I chose you because of your masterful handling of everything you do. Thanks for yet again running a fantastic passaround -- I really appreciate it! Gimme a ring sometime so we can catch up!

Oh damn! I'm gonna have o send this right to Mike Stewart before I even touch it.:(

Don't worry. In an effort to see how sharp it was I used it to shave my man parts. :D

I just called Mike and let him in on this situation. He said he would just drop the whole unopened package in boiling water to kill the scabies.:D

Brett, as always, I chose you because of your masterful handling of everything you do. Thanks for yet again running a fantastic passaround -- I really appreciate it! Gimme a ring sometime so we can catch up!

will do Brian.

Hope you're doing well!

brett

Thanks Lee, I got the knife and I was just fondling it now after I bgave it an alcohol bath
just incase cdrules wasn't kidding.

The knife looks like it got some decent use, I am gonna give it a liitle moe and give my oppinion as well. So far I likey!

Thanks Lee, I got the knife and I was just fondling it now after I bgave it an alcohol bath
just incase cdrules wasn't kidding.

The knife looks like it got some decent use, I am gonna give it a liitle moe and give my oppinion as well. So far I likey!

Cool deal. Yeah, I'd love to hear what the owner actually thinks of the knife. :p

Back