Foxy Folly Combat khukuri/Machete

Does anyone know if there are any more Fox Folly's coming in for purchase (not spoken for). I guess I missed all of this when Walosi got sick.

It is a purty thing to look at... and would be nice to have on hand out in the bush.

Alan

foxjaw said:
Ok now that is more of what I had in mind. :D

Foxy !!
Yup, if the very first ones had come in like these we wouldn't have even bothered with trying to get the 17" Foxy Folly! ;) :D

Damned Kamis anyway!!!! :grumpy: :mad:

ACStudios said:
Does anyone know if there are any more Fox Folly's coming in for purchase (not spoken for). I guess I missed all of this when Walosi got sick.

It is a purty thing to look at... and would be nice to have on hand out in the bush.

Alan
Alan don't quote me on this but originally I think there were a few extra ordered. With all the trouble getting them it may be that only enough to fill the pre=paid order come in.
I do hope there's extra though.:D :cool:
As nice as these are and even if I had one I would still want a 17" model as the 17" to 18" range are my favorite sized khukuris.:cool: :D ;)

Mine seems to almost have a spring temper. It does ring like an machete blade. But it also flexes like a sword. I sunk mine into some seasoned oak and put lateral pressure both directions and it flexed and returned to true. I am guessing I only flexed it about 10-15 degress both ways. I feels and handle more like a short sword with a more forward balbance. I love it! Is a combat weapon for sure.
Terry

I got mine today, #10. It weighs 24oz and fills lighter than that. I oiled the blade and its airing out in my bedroom corner. I'll take my trusty sandpaper and mousepad to it later. The handle is gorgeous.

Bob

Thanks Yvsa... I'll keep my fingers crossed. Maybe the customs hold up will ease and we can start getting things through.

Alan

My gosh...these things sing!

Going to have to work up to actually chopping with it though...

AAAAAAArgh! Now you jerks are making me wish I'd gotten one of these instead of the "real" Folly yet to grace these shores.

Making me feel bad on my birthday... *grumble* :mad: ;)

MAybe we can get a run of these made. I'd even put it on a Credit card !!

*sob* * sob*

Except for the Rod Allen hanshee, which is MINE FOREVER, I am a fickle, tradin fool!
If you guys get regular Phoxi Phollies and you want to trade me for my #3, Let me know. maybe Ill do it...

45-70 said:
MAybe we can get a run of these made. I'd even put it on a Credit card !!

*sob* * sob*

If they did it once, likely they can do it again. (They will, of course, think we're nuts. Which is OK 'cause we are.)

Thomas Linton said:
If they did it once, likely they can do it again. (They will, of course, think we're nuts. Which is OK 'cause we are.)

Here,Here!

I just got a late birthday present! Auntie Yangdu had one left (with a split scabbard). THANK YOU SO MUCH, YANGDU!
banana.gif

I'm not a shark. I'm more like a remora waiting for the scraps. ;)

This plus the "regular Folly" to come will make the craziest espada y daga set ever! Let the furniture run and hide while it can! :D

I guess you've got your pickle knife now!

These blades have brought a series of blessings...some known and some private...but they have brought blessings. Don't know why or how, but they sure have some awesome karma about them!

This will be fun. I've never had anything with a chandan handle before, so I'm really eager to meet "11th of 10."

I of course have the original #1 Foxy's Folly made by Bura. Is it against the rules to see if someone would want to trade for one of the new light weight versions ?

Back