Foxy Folly rings like a bell

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Good Evening forumites, Howard donated this beautiful priceless Foxy Folly to help HI Kamis and their family for COVID-19 medical funds.
When you flick it it rings like a bell!
This Knife is not just impressive, it is a beautiful work of art. It is outstanding quality and extremely well made by Kumar's oldest brother Sher Kami.

Overall length--21''
Weight --24 oz
Spine thickness--1/4''
White metal fittings
Chandan wood handle
Leather sheath
Win win deal at $599 *SOLD*

xNbIcJX.jpg

1pHU9E1.jpg

tzqBZeq.jpg

g7e2Ab2.jpg

RihFdot.jpg

zaBYOrT.jpg

5M8U4Jn.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Last edited:
I remember Uncle Bill grinding his teeth often over the course of this project. He HATED custom projects. Seems the kamis had minds of their own. I'm sure that's changed.

If I had deeper pockets I would snap this up immediately. Even by HI's high standards it's a jewel. Chandan handle is the icing on the cake, to mix a metaphor. Chandan wood is a protected species in Nepal. Last time I checked, it's against the law to export, even for small use like knife handles. This is an older blade, no doubt made before the ban on chandan exports.

Last edited:
Dang David! I forgot you got this blade and just sent Yangdu an email for it! Ha! Anyway grats man! I got some amnesia lately! My brain farts too ya know!

I mentioned "i have a few" I think I got my wires crossed on the Farm knife post but I still dont have a Fox Folly. I was going to buy one but i let it go (regretfully) and I think Philllll got it. It was a Bura but something about this one I think rivals that one.

Ndog: I just sent you a message. The new forum format makes that less intuitive, but I finally got it through. Also there seems to be a 420 character limit on messages, and I couldn't find any way to send an email.

OK lemme try! 420 is my birthday and I do celebrate it like I should so I might have to wait till the next day before I can get you a reasonable response but I will certainly try my best. BTW I do know its way betond 420 but sometimes you just got to keep a good thing goin!

I didnt see your message David. I dint have any new PM's according to the forum?

Last edited:
OK lemme try! 420 is my birthday and I do celebrate it like I should so I might have to wait till the next day before I can get you a reasonable response but I will certainly try my best. BTW I do know its way betond 420 but sometimes you just got to keep a good thing goin!

I didnt see your message David. I dint have any new PM's according to the forum?
I was able to post a message at your profile (the message is still out there), but I can't seem to open a conversation with your user name.

I wonder if your forum membership has lapsed, or maybe the forum conversion has had some adverse side-effect.

David:
I cant find any message or anything. I dont think I can post email addy here but you might ask Bawanna or Pugs to send you my email address and we can connect up that way. I think im paid up on this forum but will check to make sure.
edit: Nope looks like my subscription has expired. Ill pay for it this weekend.
OK man! I upgraded so should be able to PM soon as they confirm my money is green. If it was Bitcoin it would be done:)
OK verified gold again! Great! I been wanting to check in with some buds!

Last edited:
Back