Framelock Flipper #2

I posted this one in Shoptalk, but I thought I'd share it here as well. 440C, .125 titanium frame, ti clip, G10 overlay, blade length 3", handle length 4 3/8". My question is, should I do a wild anodizing job on this one?

flipper2.jpg

flipper4.jpg

flipper3.jpg

flipper5.jpg

Nice Peter.., I like the way you swept the G-10 back.., provides a nice look. The pocket clip also looks really great!! Thanks for sharing the pictures...

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

Nice!
Drop the clip, add another scale on the other side, and it's about perfect...:D
G2

Figures that the sheath maker would suggest dropping the clip! ;)Thanks for the complements....I actually did try a scale on the lock side but it just didn't look and feel right with the hefty framelock.

Peter you could do some dual anodizing and maybe some texture in the flats, specially the reverside side. Seems it wouuld balance better with the nice job you did on the obverse side. Stylish overlay and interestering clip design. Nife work Dude!!! :cool:

I like it very much, but the clip side does look a little unfinished in comparison with the front. I'll bet a little anodizing would help.

Nice work, great lines.

I have to say I prefer plain titanium to overlays on a frame lock. Some makers do nice inlay work, but the pieces are not cheap by any means.

Back