Framelock Giveaway!!!! **WINNER PICKED**

*****CONGRATULATIONS ANTDOG*****

Hey guys! 1000 post giveaway and just in time for Christmas! I know some of you go through a thousand posts in a week but it took me a good long while to get here. I can't begin to tell you how much this forum has benefitted me. I never would have forayed into knife making without this place and never would have experienced all the joy and heartache and everything in between each and every knife delivers. It’s time for me to give back. Thank you Spark, Stacy and the many great members here who so openly share their time and experience with nothing expected in return.

Giveaway is open to any subscription/membership/user level with the only caveat being you must be a contributing member of the community so there is a 30 post minimum. Your posting number will be your entry and I will use a random number generator on the evening of the last date to decide the winner. One post per person.

I think this should last for a week but I have the right to end this earlier if it goes stagnant or extend it if I feel it appropriate. I have the final say as to any discrepancies and grievances should any occur.

The prize will be a knife to approximate the unfinished one in the picture. If the winner prefers no thumb or lanyard holes, no jimping, FFG, washers, etc., that can be arranged but please allow some extra time to finish it up.

Sizes are approximate.
Model: Vesper
Blade just shy of 4” @ .16” CPM-154
Handle is 5” 6-4 titanium @ .14”
.25” pivot
.125” press fit hardened stop pin
Stainless hardware and detent
Peter’s HT to 61 Rc
GTC bearings
Carved clip
Steve Kelly standoffs
Acid stonewashed blade
Orange peeled titanium
Carbidized lock face

Money back guarantee!!

More pics to follow when I finish this one up.

Good luck and happy picking!

Mark

video

Last edited:
Im in! Thanks for the chance Mark!

-tim

I love the stonewash on the blade.

Im in and thanks.

If this is open to all members with 30+ posts (I definitely have that requirement down), and not just knifemakers/craftsmen then I would love to enter. Looks like it'd be an awesome knife.

Back