• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Framelock.

Features:

4 1/4" satin finished S30V blade, 3/16" thick, 9 1/2" opened.
Titanium frame, 0.09" thick.
Three polished stainless standoffs.
Black and tan G10, sculpted overlays.
Serrated thumb ramp.
Textured duel thumb stud.
Stainless pocket clip.
Sold.

Attachments

• knives2 086.jpg
    knives2 086.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,114
  • knives2 087.jpg
    knives2 087.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 460
  • knives2 090.jpg
    knives2 090.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 316
  • knives2 089.jpg
    knives2 089.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 464
OMG, THAT is gorgeous!! I am definately going to have to order one of those from you down the road. Be still my beating heart!!

I keep looking at that baby, and it I keep drooling all over my keyboard. I am huge fan of your work!!!

Thank you all for the comments. They are greatly appreciated!!!! Knifecollector, how's your folders holding up?

David.

The Instigator and Hawkbill are just awesome!!!The Instigator is in my pocket as we speak! I LOVE them!! I LOVE your work! I will take 1 of everything please!! I am simply mad about that framelock!! If I wasn't saving for other knives & lost my job, I would have snapped that baby up!! I can not tell you how baaaaaad I WANT that framelock!!

I would love to see that knife with the green and black G-10 that you used on the Hawkbill that I have.

I can not believe that no one has bought this baby!! I would give almost anything to own that one! And at that price!! If I wasn't unemployed, and had the money, that knife would be mine!

i just visited tour site, i love your work, the blades u make are just what i look for is a great knife, i like your use of materials and your use of lines, they have great fluidity! as soon as i get free up some change, ill be letting you know, i would love to own one of your peices!

Back