Frank Butterworth III (a.k.a. GPB)

...just wanted to take a moment and dedicate a thread to this man, and extend a more public thanks than something I metioned in another unrelated thread.

I offer my thanks to Frank for introducing CJ to American Tomahawk, which has given rise to a host of new and exciting things, this forum inclusive.

Frank's generosity of resources, vision, and talent to American Tomahawk during its formative stages earlier this year have been instrumental in the company's new-found and growing success as a provider of this uniquely American and "unconventional" high performance tool, as well as its new venues with CJ.

You have my thanks sir! You also have my best wishes for your new endeavor, Mission Charter Tactical.

I met Andy, Frank, Bobby, and Chris at the blade show a few months ago (Thanks completly to mtf3). I have to agree with Andy, Frank is a great guy. Frank hope to hear more about your new venture real soon.

MTF3 put that pic of Chris Scalping a Yankee if you have time. I don't think Andy will mind:D :p :D

Back