• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Fraudulent website; useless PayPal

Yeah I’ve noticed that on some threads lately and wondered why also ??
They’ve removed the emojis from the exchange,GB&U included. They caused too many issues. The laugh emoji has a way of triggering people. And the ‘thumbs up/like’ emoji really confused people. ‘Liking’ that someone was selling something at a fair price was too much for some to bear.

They’ve removed the emojis from the exchange,GB&U included. They caused too many issues. The laugh emoji has a way of triggering people. And the ‘thumbs up/like’ emoji really confused people. ‘Liking’ that someone was selling something at a fair price was too much for some to bear.
Appreciate the info and I will use 👍🏼👏🏼😁

Just to note, Flytanium did send me a package that arrived earlier this week. I won't get my hands on it for a while, as I'm away at present.

Awesome conduct by both member Brummie and Flytanium! I need a set of Spyderco scales for my new PM2, now I know where they’ll be coming from. 👍

Just to note, Flytanium did send me a package that arrived earlier this week. I won't get my hands on it for a while, as I'm away at present.
Woohoo! Great job Flytanium.

Back