• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fredrik Haakonsen Leuku

Rare opportunity to own a Fredrik Haakonsen Leuku, for a paltry $450 plus shipping from the UK. Or make me a sensible offer.

In slightly used but very good condition, with original edge.

Extract from Fredrik's website:

Leukus are much used in Norway and are often preferred over more exotic camp knives. This is due to the traditional appearance and usefulness. My version uses a modern construction and improved materials, but it has a traditional shape and size. The ones shown here have green canvas micarta handles with titanium tubing and blade of 5 mm thick A8-mod. The blade is V-ground with a convex secondary bevel.

I'm in the UK but I have lots of exemplary feedback from both britishblades.com and edgematters.uk (which I run) as well as eBay. I will take payment by Paypal from anyone with similarly excellent feedback, otherwise bank transfer (using TransferWise this can be done cheaper than eBay fees).

Specs
Overall length: 320mm
Of which blade: 208mm
Therefore of which handle: 112mm
Blade thickness: 5mm
Mass: 334g (sheath 112g)
Steel: A8-modified
Handle: Green canvas micarta
Sheath: Kydex with nylon webbing hanger

Pics

leuku-01.jpg

leuku-02.jpg