Free giveaway Hinderer XM-18 Christmas gift- Ended -Winner Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine shows up in red boxes and makes me worried. I left address line 2 and province blank too.. hope it's okay.

Not every participant may have a forum account though. I think its more of an issue with location and contact info-- email, number, etc

STILL nothing? lol. I have an idea, keep moving on until you find someone who registered 'properly'. Shouldn't take that long no?

It might also be possible that the winner just hasn't checked their email yet with the holidays and all

It might also be possible that the winner just hasn't checked their email yet with the holidays and all

That shouldn't be relevant though. If a winner has legit looking contact info, they should just get the name up on their news board so we can stop waiting :p

Better make it Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock, just so you can't tie as easily.

I like the way you think.

It will be tournament style with brackets. Lower bracketsbfor those that didnt register properly and upper brackets for those that did.

I am having de ja vu.... I could have sworn that I was haunting this very forum, around this time, doing the exact same thing... On another night.... Weird!!

Oh well ,lost again.....guess I will just have to do it the old fashioned way and save. I have never had a custom folder before. Congratulations to the winner.

It's even more likely thet just want the extra publicity of all the people hammering this thread. If it's really over, I can get off their spam list.

It's even more likely thet just want the extra publicity of all the people hammering this thread. If it's really over, I can get off their spam list.

As more time goes by that's what I'm starting to think as well, more traffic for his website.

Lone_Wolfe, sorry to hear you believe we are spammers?

Btw- In the near future it will be over and like all the past winners we will have one for the XM-18. We planned to have as a next giveaway a nice custom knife, with the comment you made I wonder if we should give more knives away at all. Your opinion is an eye opener.

Johnnie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back