Free RAT Cutlery Knives every month

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.A.T.

Randall's Adventure & Training
Don't forget to go to our web site and sign up for the free knife we give away each month. This month we will have two winners with each one receiving an RC-4 when it's released.

Jeff

I have been praying every night to go on the website and see my name as one of the winners. Regardless if I get one for free, I'll definitely get one. That and the neck knife are at the top of my list.

We'll draw the first two winners on New Year's day. The January contest will also have two winners. We'll give away an RC-6 and an RC-4 for January. Just remember, we don't release these knives until around the end of January so if anyone wins this month they will have to wait until we release the knives to get their prize ;)

How could you have gone that far back and not notice the date of the post? :p

LOL! 2 yrs old and it's brought up from the dead by someone with 12 posts? Is Nub back?

Haha, talk about raising the dead. I once had a guy contact me about a for sale add 3 years after I posted it. This doesn't quite beat that.

Luckily we have a giveaway every month for an Izula here thanks to the good folks on this board!

better late than never but i don't see you getting one. lol who knows maybe he is drunk posting :)

I'm in. I'll post tonight.

Well, I tried, but the company website kicked me back here.

Please consider me signed up, Mr. Moderator.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back