Free TGLB sheath *** winner at post 101 ***

soon I am told

Hey now! It's been two weeks, do we have a winner yet? If I don't win, I think I might like to order a sheath for my TGLB anyway. Thoughts?

-Steve

No winner yet as I said I would wait for the shipment :)

Woohoo. TGLB arrived downunder.

20120517-busseTGLB.jpg

2012-05-17065326.jpg

NICE...!! Just got the bill for mine this morning...so.... "two weeks" and I should be good... ;)

Nice one S'n'M! Can't wait for mine much longer... Good thing Lexi has asked for $$$ so it should be just 'two weeks' now...:D

Got mine saturday so I can actually make sheaths :)
Lets let it go til friday then I will pick a winner. Friday at midnight is the last day.

No pic no entry, so if your post has no pic of your knife I am moving on to the next one.

Is this a random drawing? Or is it based on the photo? Creativity etc.?

Hello friend, D Brown say:

Got mine saturday so I can actually make sheaths
Lets let it go til friday then I will pick a winner. Friday at midnight is the last day.

No pic no entry, so if your post has no pic of your knife I am moving on to the next one.

Not based on pic quality or creativity at all, I just want to see the pics of the knife you actually got :)
I also want pics in all the entries

Mine landed the other day - took a few photos. Was going to post and saw this thread! A great knife, feels good in the hand. Here it is with a new custom light I got - they'll go good together.

IMG_9414.jpg

Stay safe out there folks!!

That's a very generous offer Dave, here's mine arrived today. The ultimate zombie and the ultimate zombie knife !!!!! :D

teamgemini003.jpg

Bugger....just got my tracking info... looks like I will miss the close/drawing.... :( ASH1 contest perhaps ??? :) :) :)

Bugger....just got my tracking info... looks like I will miss the close/drawing.... :( ASH1 contest perhaps ??? :) :) :)

OK for our down unda Brada's we will extend it a week.

Back