Fresh batch off the bench, all CPM 154

allen456

Thank you as always for all the support! Here is the recent batch I just finished up. I have chosen to make a change in my steel selection per popular request. This batch is all from 1/8” CPM 154 with hammer textured flats. Prices include shipping CONUS. Hope you enjoy!!!!

First "i'll take it" applies.

Four nice Bush Adders this time with a nice variety of handle materials and colors. All feature a tapered tang and a few have file work on the spine.

Bush Adder 1:
Features nice natural stabilized mango scales over lime green G10 and natural canvas liners. Copper thong hole. $245

Bush Adder 2:
Gorgeous stabilized buckeye burl on this baby with red and blue G10 liners. High grind line on this one which makes for the best possible slicer. Micarta thong hole and file work on the spine. $270

Bush Adder 3:
Baby Blue! Very nice set of stabilized figured maple in a beautiful blue dye over red and opaque G10 liners. Micarta pins and thong hole with file work along the spine. $260

Bush Adder 4:
Nice set of camel bone scales with orange and black G10 liners. Micarta pins and thong hole with file work along the spine. SOLD

First two of the new “Canebrake” model. Based off the design of the Bush Adder, just in a slightly smaller package. OAL of 7 ¼” with a 3” cutting edge. Great for skinning, bush, or EDC.

Canebrake 1:
Nice set of sambar stag scales on top of orange G10 liners. Buckeye burl bolsters and micarta pins. Full thickness on the tang. SOLD

Canebrake 2:
Another set of nice sambar scales wrapping black and yellow G10 liners. Micarta pins and a copper thong hole, with buckeye burl wood bolsters. SOLD

Last but not least, the new “Kodiak”. OAL 9” with a 4 1/8” cutting edge.

Kodiak 1:
Beautiful ironwood scales over a very nice contrasting set of lime green and yellow G10 liners. Micarta pins. This particular model has a swedge and is not the standard for this model. You will notice in the top view pics, I ground a bit to deep and the upper forward pins are visible. This will not effect the performance, however I know many folks won’t particularly care for the “eyes” that formed. I will discount this one $40 for the oops. Final price $220

Last edited:
Bush Adder 4:
Nice set of camel bone scales with orange and black G10 liners. Micarta pins and thong hole with file work along the spine. *******SOLD*******

Nice work, the tapered tangs look really good, and that file work looks really cool. Really digging the contours on that blue Bush Adder man, and rally liking the look of that handle material on the other one in the middle with it. What are the handle material on those?

Nice work, the tapered tangs look really good, and that file work looks really cool. Really digging the contours on that blue Bush Adder man, and rally liking the look of that handle material on the other one in the middle with it. What are the handle material on those?
Thank you Mist! The one above the blue bush adder is stabilized buckeye burl. Great looking wood and also has a high grind like you prefer, hint hint, lol. Thank you for all of your comments along the way here, just have to get one in your hands. WillC used his all night for dinner prep/use and loved it!

Wow dude .. you're making HUGE advances in a very short amount of time. Very nicely done.

What's the OAL of the Bush Adders? Really digging that one in Buckeye Burl.

Wow dude .. you're making HUGE advances in a very short amount of time. Very nicely done.

What's the OAL of the Bush Adders? Really digging that one in Buckeye Burl.

Thank you! OAL is 8 1/8" with a 3 3/8" cutting edge.

Would like to add that I really love how you kept the pommel swell on the lighter blue handled Bush Adder even with the tapered tang. Very nicely done Allen!

Those knives are awesome. I dog that bush adder design. Any chance you'll make some in micarta/shade tree?

Those knives are awesome. I dog that bush adder design. Any chance you'll make some in micarta/shade tree?

I mix in micarta here and there. Working on some shadetree now, not cheap stuff so making my final decision on colors.

I still have this one too. It has burlap green and black scales, shadetreeish (lol)

Bush Adder 3:
Baby Blue! Very nice set of stabilized figured maple in a beautiful blue dye over red and opaque G10 liners. Micarta pins and thong hole with file work along the spine. $260

I love the look of that Bush Adder Baby Blue! With the other reviews saying that this knife is a great slicer comboed with the CPM154 that should be a sweet food prep knife. Question though, how does the blade shape do for mincing type motion? Nice work Allen!

I love the look of that Bush Adder Baby Blue! With the other reviews saying that this knife is a great slicer comboed with the CPM154 that should be a sweet food prep knife. Question though, how does the blade shape do for mincing type motion? Nice work Allen!

I'll have to take some pics of it later, but the handle is made so that the entire blade can contact the cutting board. Mine has done well with mincing a little onion, garlic, celery. and cilantro.

I

I'll have to take some pics of it later, but the handle is made so that the entire blade can contact the cutting board. Mine has done well with mincing a little onion, garlic, celery. and cilantro.

I

That would be great, thanks!

Back