FRIDAY SALE! (Four) Grey Zombie...

Still a chance to land a 4V by partaking down the road, but only if Nathan offers say like 10 units at a time. With only a handful being offered at a time though, I think that with my demising keyboard foo reaction, I may be relegated to becoming a mere "dreamer" ;)

Still a chance to land a 4V by partaking down the road, but only if Nathan offers say like 10 units at a time. With only a handful being offered at a time though, I think that with my demising keyboard foo reaction, I may be relegated to becoming a mere "dreamer" ;)

Ya and I'm way behind you Mat. I need at least 15-20. Last second walk in today kept me from even getting to try. Oh well. Glad for those who got one. I think these with the swedge look great!

When the 4Vs go up I will try for one, but these swedged shmoos were the ones I was really hoping to land. It is a crying shame the pattern is getting retired.

I'll go one better that you Phil:

All the first 4 posters can have all the four which I wanted because I'm just such a philanthropist :p

A true philanthropist would offer up all his CPK knives for sale to benefit the unwashed masses of needy folks who are suffering miserably for lack of CPK in their lives.

Just saying...;)

Phil

A true philanthropist would offer up all his CPK knives for sale to benefit the unwashed masses of needy folks who are suffering miserably for lack of CPK in their lives.

Just saying...;)

Phil

I agree but as I edited my original post, the first 4 letters of Philanthropist are P H I L ;)

So do you need my address? :)

Next friday I hope they have an LC launcher available. Not sure these will be very useful before reaching optimal velocity.

Had issues right off the get go so I just gave up. On one of my best ISP days I could never hit the top ten. I'm like you Hard Knocks. So difficult to join the speed party living where I am. The spirit is willing but the ISP is weak, so very weak:(

Congrats Luke and all that scored one!!!

Had issues right off the get go so I just gave up. On one of my best ISP days I could never hit the top ten. I'm like you Hard Knocks. So difficult to join the speed party living where I am. The spirit is willing but the ISP is weak, so very weak:(

Congrats Luke and all that scored one!!!

Thank goodness for good friends and the ability to private message!!! :D

Back