Friend of mine found old Knifetest.com video/ THIS is the Joe X DESTRUCTION VIDEO Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend of mine found archaic NOSS video in an old disk, it is a test video about AKM and M9 bayonet
I immediately asked if there is a FBM destruction video, the one that witnessed the birth a legend
He said he would be looking through the old disks and would inform me if he finds it

I chose to post here in the BUSSE forum because here is where unbiased hardcore destruction test is probably most harboured on the whole BF, and FBM is BUSSE related. Miss the old days made by Cliff Stamp and Knifetest.com and all the other true blade lovers.

Watch the M9 VS AKM bayonet video on YouTube:
this is my channel btw

I will post the FBM vid immediately if he finds it, lets hope santa will bring it back to the community 🤠🎅

Yeah, the only complete busse test was the basic 9

it is wise to store the good things, internet’s memory isn;t nearly as good as someone stated :internet never forgets. Infact it has forgotten too many things😰 like towards0.1micron.
btw, do you have any idea why knifetest.com is gone? this is another forgotten thing. As far as I remember, seems it has to do with coldsteel?

it is wise to store the good things, internet’s memory isn;t nearly as good as someone stated :internet never forgets. Infact it has forgotten too many things😰 like towards0.1micron.
btw, do you have any idea why knifetest.com is gone? this is another forgotten thing. As far as I remember, seems it has to do with coldsteel?

No idea why it is gone, I would guess all the forum hatred was part of it. Not so much cold steel, as those knives did very well. More likely strider and CRK. I remember people accusing him of being Cliff Stamp, which was ridiculous.

JoeX is about to update the FBM test!
um,I think he isn't as mentally stable or scientific as noss. he seems fail to analyze the performance base on design for instance the extrema ratio REQUERIUM is a small dagger, it's fine tip held up very well against the metal, then he broke it by stabing it 2inches into a tree and violently bending it, then he calls it garbage. I don't think it's fair.

No idea why it is gone, I would guess all the forum hatred was part of it. Not so much cold steel, as those knives did very well. More likely strider and CRK. I remember people accusing him of being Cliff Stamp, which was ridiculous.
yeah ,now I remember ,his vids made magnum machete a rising star

I watched nearly all the cliff Stamp video and read many of his articles and posts, I actually admire and hold great respect for him. His unbiased and open attitude definitely left some impression.

His persistence humbled me, he would cut rope wood plastic carpets card board for hours , measures sharpness along the testing and scientifically analyze the data( was him a physics professor or something? )

He would grind off the edge and grind the primary grind several times just to justify wether the edge issue is due to overheating .

He would polish a blade to mirror and grind it on coarse stone to evaluate the cutting performance etc

I have long moved away from influencer knife reviews, they are too monotonous to feed my desire for knowledge and betterment of knife designs

Btw his chopping skill combined with the grind he put , would blow the wood chips and the weak handed influencer into the air. It is enjoyable to see such an efficient way of performing chopping work

IF one day someone would accuse me for being cliff stamp, I would be more than happy to pass down his legacy

yeah ,now I remember ,his vids made magnum machete a rising star

There was a CS Tanto that did well as well. I enjoyed Noss videos. He was much more scientific than the joeX guy. He had a process and it worked well.

Cliff was the ultimate clinical reviewer. He used science and measured everything. He did destroy knives, but only tested hard, those claimed to be hard use. With Cliff you could not claim to have a tough knife and give it to him. He would return it in pieces if it wasn't tough.

I watched nearly all the cliff Stamp video and read many of his articles and posts, I actually admire and hold great respect for him. His unbiased and open attitude definitely left some impression.

His persistence humbled me, he would cut rope wood plastic carpets card board for hours , measures sharpness along the testing and scientifically analyze the data( was him a physics professor or something? )

He would grind off the edge and grind the primary grind several times just to justify wether the edge issue is due to overheating .

He would polish a blade to mirror and grind it on coarse stone to evaluate the cutting performance etc

I have long moved away from influencer knife reviews, they are too monotonous to feed my desire for knowledge and betterment of knife designs

Btw his chopping skill combined with the grind he put , would blow the wood chips and the weak handed influencer into the air. It is enjoyable to see such an efficient way of performing chopping work

IF one day someone would accuse me for being cliff stamp, I would be more than happy to pass down his legacy

Careful..... You will soon get a check mark next to your name here.....

I have one too. :/

Looking forward to seeing AFBM destruction test I really liked the Knife Tests from Noss but when I checked the youtube channel of this Joe X I begin to wonder how this dude still has all limbs and fingers 🤪

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back