FRN UKPK - Supersteel Sprints

Hi guys. Based on another thread (on the official Spyderco forums), I decided to put up a poll to gauge interest on the UKPK model.

The FRN UKPK is currently made in Golden and offers a lightweight, affordable, non-locking, ergonomic design. Would any of you afi's be interested in UKPK sprint runs that sported American-made super steels? (Think of M4, S90V, 20CP, XHP, 204P, etc.)

I would definitely pick up these sprints. I'm a huge fan of the Calypso platform - especially the Caly 3. I would be willing to sacrifice a lock for a lighter knife that sports some high-end steel. The price of these sprints might even be more affordable than other Golden models.

So are you guys interested? Yes or no?

All credit goes to Roman, BTW. Thanks, bud.

I would definitely be interested. I already carry a CF UKPK all the time and like the design. The FRN model would keep the price more reasonable while enabling me to afford one or two in a supersteel. M4, 204P, 20CP, S90V, maybe even 110V.

yes.
Any scales would be fine. CF and Ti have already been done. Spalted maple (like original bushcraft)?
FRN is fine. Just dreaming.

My Ti UKPK kept me company today...I would love a g10/M4 version. I suppose a similarly equipped caly would work to, but I love the simplicity of the UK

I'll chime in here too. I would love this. I will own one of each. I really hope this happens. M4 would be the best. I love carrying my UKPK now because it's all American.

Back