• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: 2 Cameras! Sony A55 & A57 DSLR Kits!

Sony A55 DSLR Kit with/ 2 lenses (16.2 megapixels)

I'm looking to sell this Sony A55 DLSR Kit, I've had this camera for about a year but only used it for about 4 months, its been sitting in the box ever since, these cameras still sell for $599 on Amazon for body only, you can get more info here http://www.amazon.com/Sony-SLT-A55V-Translucent-Technology-Panorama/dp/B0043V2PW8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1411630174&sr=8-3&keywords=sony+a55

The camera comes with everything you see in the photos, all you need is a SD card and you are ready to snap some shots! The strap has never been used or installed, it comes with all the booklets, CD, and papers.

This camera is in nearly mint/new condition, its been barely used and is like new!

Included in the kit there is a Minolta 35-70mm AutoFocus lens and a Minolta 28mm AutoFocus lens along with a lens carry case.

The photo of the watch has been taken with this camera, I wanted you to get an idea of the picture quality, this is a very compact, fast focus and amazing image quality camera.

I'm asking $400.00 shipped anywhere! I accept paypal only and ship on the same day or next of purchase. I'm a known member on here and have over 150+ watch sales on WUS, just msg me for more info.

You can either PM me or email me at amazo35@gmail.com for more info.

Thanks for looking!

sa3x3j.jpg

T0X1Jn.jpg

7Wjx41.jpg

iarTXs.jpg

oms9gr.jpg

vQttZt.jpg

8Xk8Jj.jpg

Sample image taken with the camera.
mch8.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Sony A57 DSLR Kit with lens (16.2 megapixels)

I'm looking to sell this Sony A57 DLSR Kit, I've had this camera for about 6 months but only ended up using it for about 2 months then upgraded to my A77 kit, its been in the box ever since. This same camera kit still sells for $749 on Amazon, you can get more info here http://www.amazon.com/Sony-SLT-A57-Translucent-Technology-Panorama/dp/B007ILK234/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411630704&sr=8-1&keywords=sony+a57

The camera comes with everything you see in the photos, all you need is a SD card and you are ready to snap some shots! The strap has never been used or installed, it comes with all the booklets, CD, and papers and lens.

The camera has one flaw, the large viewfinder screen has a few scuffs on it, I put it in my bag one day without closing the screen and it scratched on a zipper, this is only cosmetic and doesn't effect the screen or view at all, in sunlight you can't even tell its there, I took a photo of the few scratches. Without these marks this camera is nearly mint! its really like brand new.

Included in the kit is the 18-55mm lens

The photo of the watch have been taken with this camera, I wanted you to get an idea of the picture quality, this is a mid sized fast focusing camera that has amazing image quality!

I'm asking SOLD shipped anywhere! I accept paypal only and ship on the same day or next of purchase. I'm a known member on here and have over 150+ watch sales on WUS, just msg me for more info.

Last edited:
A55 price drop to $400 USD shipped! You can find one any lower than that!

Back