• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: 2 Dive watches - Kobold Arctic Diver & Boschett Cave Dweller!

Kobold Arctic Diver (No Date - ETA 2824 Automatic)

I'm really going to regret this one.....but here it goes.

I've only had this watch for about a month.

I'm looking to sell my Kobold Arctic Diver No Date, this watch isn't mint but I think its still in great everyday use shape.

The watch will come with the Steinhart Rubber strap with deployment (which is very nice) I have a 8" wrist so there is plenty of rubber left on it to downsize.

The watch will also come with a like new black zulu strap with a blue line and a minty black 2 piece zule strap along with extra strap bars and screws and a Kobold service box.

I live in Pittsburgh (where Kobold is located) and I asked them about fixing some of the scuffs and scratches, they said they can easily do it and it wouldn't cost much.

The watch keeps EXCELLENT time, the lume is great and the watch really isn't that bad.

The bads : The lume triangle (pip) is missing, it must have fallen out, this can repainted in with lume. The watch also has a scuff at 3 O'clock on the AR coating on the outside of the sapphire (its very hard to see) the sapphire itself is not damaged, this can be easily fixed with removing the outer AR coating or getting it recoated and last but not least, like every tool diver that has screw in lug bars, the case has some scratches around the outside of lugs where you use a screwdriver. Everything is cosmetic and isn't really that noticeable from 10 inches away, having said that, I would rate this watch at around 85% , I've adjusted the price from the daily use wear, not looking for any trades and all low ball offers will be politely ignored.

For more information or photos please PM me or email me at amazo35@gmail.com

I'm looking for SOLD SOLD $1200 OBO USD shipped , I have TONS of feedback on here, just search my username.

I accept paypal only and ship on the day of purchase or next with tracking and insured.

Thanks for looking guys!

The watch with the lume pip still there.

54bc71.jpg

ydgqIs.jpg

b4e0d4.jpg

Phots taken today, with lume pip missing, I tried the best I could to capture scuffs and marks from strap changes, as I said, its not that bad.

bRrvjh.jpg

OSdyNT.jpg

ODHE6r.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Boschett Cave Dweller II (Miyota Automatic)

I just got this one in two days ago, I hate to list it because its such a damn good looking piece but I'm afraid its not going to get any wrist time and I'm looking to fund something else.

The watch comes with the full kit, the leather box, cards/booklet, the OEM rubber strap (never installed) , extra links and the OEM bracelet shown in the photos.

The watch is in excellent condition, the case, crystal, bezel all seem to be nearly mint, the bracelet has the normal desk diver marks, I would rate this watch at about 94% , its looks nearly brand new, very nice.

I'm looking to get $SOLD USD OBO Shipped! , I accept paypal only and ship on the same day or next of purchase, tracked and insured.

I have TONS! of feedback here on the site, just search my username.

You can PM me or email me at amazo35@gmail.com for more information, thanks for looking!

Photo taken 2 days ago.

QqrXvZ.jpg

Last edited:
Boschett has been sold, The Kobold is still available, you wont find one at this price anywhere!

Back