• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: *All Sold* Hogue DEKA, Covid Hinderer Skinny Skinner, Microtech Socom Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

rperillo05

Gold Member
For Sale Only No Trades Please

PICS
You can request specific pics via PM but that is not a place holder to purchase, and I wont be able to accommodate until after 5pm EST. Sales go in order of person that claims in thread at asking price.

LNIB Hogue DEKA, blue g10, stonewashed wharnecliffe blade, carried one time and opened one package. Great action and centering. Comes with original box, zipper pouch and decal. Indistinguishable from new.

$old shipped and insured PayPal G&S down from $125

NIB USA Made Blade Exclusive Covid-19 Skinny Skinner, Working Finish/Black/Blue G-10. I am regretting letting this go even as I type this, however funds are needed. This has only been out for pics and handled a couple times when I got it. I did change the pocket clip to tip up and installed a USA Made Sasquatch logo single screw filler tab. Original filler tab with also come with it. These were assembled by Rick himself and come with the assembly card with his signature on it, great action, centering and lockup. Has original box and all original contents.

$old shipped and insured PayPal G&S

LNIB Microtech Socom Elite manual, tan, stonewashed, tanto. Great action, nice strong detent, perfect centering. Carried a few times, opened a couple packages, indistinguishable from new, comes with original box.

$old shipped and insured PayPal G&S

Please post an "I'll take it" for what you want. I will PM payment info, if you can't PM please leave your email address in the comments. Please leave the comments open for purchasing, PM questions or leave your email, do not leave profile messages, I do not get email notifications for them. I only ship to PayPal addresses for G&S, know your local laws, US Sales Only. I ship the next business day via a method of my choosing, I will provide tracking info once shipped. Prompt payment is appreciated and expected. I may choose not to work with people who have negative feedback. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back