• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Bailey San Mai Recurve, RJ Martin Wasabi, Eddleman Tantodashi

Status
Not open for further replies.

S_Canner

Gold Member
LOGISTICS
Prices include fees and USPS Priority shipping within CONUS. No international shipping at this time. PayPal G&S only please. Payment must be made promptly. If payment is not made within a reasonable time period (within 4 hours) the knife will go to the next person in line. I will not hold knives.

The first unqualified "I'll take it" in the thread gets it. Once you post in the thread PM me to exchange payment and shipping info. I am happy to answer questions via PM, but if someone else posts in thread in the mean time they get priority.

You are responsible for complying with all laws concerning knives in your area.

Trades: At present I would consider a Hinderer XM-18 3.5 inch Skinner (orange or jade handle preferred), ZT 0630ORBLK, ZT 0393, or Spyderco PM2 S110V. Knives can be used but must be in excellent condition, and be good examples of their model (centered blade, tight lockup, smooth action, etc.). Cash can be added either way.

Thanks for looking.

Matt Bailey Recurve Fighter - $320
This is a beautiful fixed blade that I purchased directly from Mr. Bailey. I saw the knife on his table at a show and fell in love with it immediately. The san mai blade is breath taking, fit and finish is awesome, the handle is extremely ergonomic and comfortable, and it balances exactly at the finger groove. I hate to sell this knife, but I could never bring myself to use it, and I am cutting my collection down to users. It is time for someone else to enjoy this work of art. The blade is 6 inches long, and the handle is 4.875 inches. The san mai blade has a 1084 core, and cladding layers of a203e. The handle is contoured black micarta with a mosaic pin and 3 brass pins. The spine of the handle is fileworked and the spaces have been filled in with a resin, so the handle is completely smooth against the palm of the hand. Comes with a very nice tooled leather sheath also made by Mr. Bailey, and a padded, zippered pouch. Totally mint.
JPukGvn.jpg

More Pics https://imgur.com/a/fvHjO

RJ Martin Wasabi - $550
A rare Japanese styled knife from RJ.
Very good condition. Never used or carried but has some unfortunate kydex marks on the blade. Otherwise, no issues. Scary sharp! Blade is 0.25 inch thick A2 steel, 3.5 inches long with a right hand chisel grind. Handle is covered with black ray skin, wrapped with epoxy impregnated silk, and topped with a turks head knot bolster. This makes for a very secure grip. Silver bat menuki under the silk. Overall length 7.25 inches. Comes with a leather covered kydex sheath, with kydex belt loop.
paii8jl.jpg

More Pics https://imgur.com/a/Za2LY

Sam Eddleman Gen 1 Tantodashi - $125
I am the original owner of the knife. It has been carried a few times but is essentially un-used. Excellent condition. The total length is 5.15 inches with a 2 inch blade. Steel is 154CM with a bead blasted finish. The blade is chisel ground with a secondary bevel on the flat side. The hadle slabs are a grey carbon fiber. Comes with a kydex sheath with black paracord lanyard. This is a great neck/utility knife!
LKOR0Iu.jpg

More Pictures https://imgur.com/a/5avaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back