• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS - Bark River Knives Kitsune, Viddar, Ansgar, Cub, Teddy, Canoe, Occiital, Quartermaster EDC

Suave

Gold Member
Hi Folks,

Selling some more knives from my personal collection to raise money to help my relatives (Uncles, Aunts, Cousins, and their children) in Ukraine. The past sales have helped in securing two generators so they can light and heat two houses, they are now helping some of the elders, and other folks in need around the town by bringing them into their homes. All the proceeds from these sales moving forward will go towards continuing to help them by providing money for supplies, cots, blankets, food, water, and clothes. All prices are PayPal FF and Include Priority shipping within the CONUS. These must go, so please feel free to send your offers via PM. First "I'll take it" gets it, standard forums rules apply. I appreciate your support Blade Forums.

1. Bark River Boone - Green canvas micarta - New in Box - Unused - $175
2. Bark River Teddy - Stacked Leather - New in Box - Unused - $OLD
3. Bark River Handy Hunter - CPM 154 - Red Prickly Pear Handle - New In Box - $275
4. Bark River Viddar - Ivory Bone Micarta scales brass bolster -New In Box - $OLD
5. Bark River Kitsune - CPM-154 - Dark Curly Maple - Black liners- New in Box - $OLD
6. Bark River Canoe - CRU-Wear - Ironwood Burl - New in Box - Unused - $400
7. Bark River Occiital - CPM-154 - Black Pinecone - Black Liners - Brass Hardware - New In Box - $250
8. Bark River Ansgar - Stacked Leather - Natural Maple Burl - Green Acrylic Hybrid - New in Box - $250
9. Bark River Lil' Canadian - 3V - Blue & Natural Elder Burl - New In Box - $OLD
10. Bark River Quartermaster EDC - CPM-154 - Aged Stacked Leather - Turquoise Spacers - New in Box - $375
11. Bark River Cub - 3V - Seagreen & Gold Maple Burl - Mosaic Pins - New in Box - $325
12. Bark River Special Hunting Knife - Cru-Wear - Aged Stacked Leather - New in Box - $375

Last edited:
interested in the lil canadian. send me pics plz when u had a chance.

Last edited:
I take the lil canadian. I am located in Canada but have a US address as well. send me your paypal info. thanks

Man, that Barkie Canoe brings back wonderful memories of canoeing and hunting in the UP with my grandpa. I believe he had a Marble's Canoe, lookd the same as best I can remember. He used it for everything; fish, cooking, carving, feather sticking, and even flipping flapjacks in a cast iron fry pan.

Man, that Barkie Canoe brings back wonderful memories of canoeing and hunting in the UP with my grandpa. I believe he had a Marble's Canoe, lookd the same as best I can remember. He used it for everything; fish, cooking, carving, feather sticking, and even flipping flapjacks in a cast iron fry pan.
I know what you are saying. This is a really amazing attempt by Bark River to bring back this kind of blade. Its timeless, classic, and gorgeous. They did a hell of a job. Plus in CPM Cru-Wear so you can't beat the performance vs the Marbles version!

If it's still available, could you post pictures of the Teddy and the boone? Thanks!

Last edited:
Back