• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Benchmade 156BK / Combat Survival Knife / D2 Tool Steel

• PayPal (I'll pick up the fees) and CONUS only, please.
  • USPS shipping and delivery confirmation included
  • Items are posted on multiple forums
Benchmade 156BK Combat Survival Knife / D2 Tool Steel - $125 shipped
Discontinued and rare. This is the original Benchmade CSK in D2. New, never used in original correct box. I have 2 Benchmade unused factory sheaths that are included - the original condura nylon molle sheath and the leather sheath from the newer CSK II model. There is a spec or 2 of the BT2 coating missing (I tried to capture them in the photos), but otherwise it's mint. Uses the patented BILT system (thick threaded screw in the metal butt cap that can be removed for deep cleaning). Going back into the safe if it doesn't sell as it's a hell of a knife and hard to find in this condition.

2rge44g.jpg

ixthn7.jpg

2rhbpr4.jpg

34ffr68.jpg

Cold Steel SRK / Carbon V steel / Professionally convexed by Bark River Knife & Tool - $105 shipped SOLD
The knife was bought new in box and I carefully stripped the factory coating (handles were taped off and paint remover/brass brush was used) before sending it off the Bark River several years ago. They put an absolutely beautiful full satin-finished convex grind on the blade. They thinned the bevel out considerably and the knife is a fantastic slicer / hard user. I tested the cutting ability by slicing up a cardboard box or 2 and it went into the safe with a thin coat of mineral oil on the blade to prevent corrosion. Never used or carried since. There are some hairline scratches on the blade from cutting the cardboard and inserting/removing the knife from the factory kydex sheath (I tried to do my best to capture them in the photos). Although not pictured, I have the original invoice from Bark River outlining the re-grind and will include it in the package. No box. Hell of a nice knife that can serve as both a camp knife or a combat knife.

knife that deserves some use.... I no longer go hiking / camping / hunting and this needs to be passed onto an outdoors person. :)

6fcdug.jpg

2evxff5.jpg

30lh4zb.jpg

34g6crq.jpg

acv691.jpg

Last edited:
Say Heah, Several years ago I ordered the Benchmade 165 CSK on the serrated blade, All these years it sat in the box, Oh, I took it out to fondle it and to lightly wipe a little oil on it. I always wished my CarbonV S. R. K. had the metal bolster and pommel like on my Benchmade, Until the other day when I watched a video how good a serrated blade made feathers, It's like Christmas in August and I found a great gift, WoW, Atleast it's in great condition and this weekend it won't be virgin anymore.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Back