• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Benchmade Griptilian, Manix 2, CRKT, Kershaw, SOG

Hi, I am selling a number of folders that are getting zero pocket time. I am the original owner of all of these blades and they were all purchased retail. There are no boxes or papers except if indicated. All prices include USPS First Class shipping in the US and payment is via Paypal G&S only, with no fees on your part. I can upgrade to Priority if you pay the extra cost. If you are feeling trusting and want to send F&F, that would be greatly appreciated.

I work in an office environment and at worst, some of these knives have had pocket carry and opened a few letters or parcels. No camping, hiking, or backpacking; no hard use. They are all in good condition but with expected wear on the clips. Feel free to make private offers if you'd like.

Album

RgU7cG7.jpg

Kershaw Ken Onion Scallion: $25; 1620ALBLK - Knife in great shape, matte black blade.

iV3svp4.jpg

CRKT Urban Shark: $15 Sold. Combo edge. Carried twice. No wear on handle and blades. Factory edge.

Cdom3Np.jpg

SOG Flash 1: $18 Sold. Never carried. Straight edge. 2.5" blade. Assisted open. The blade is not centered on this. It's maybe at 65% (leaning to the right). It came from the factory that way and AFAIK, it doesn't affect opening or closing in any way.

IQq7iD4.jpg

Quiet Carry The West: $75. Original owner. Carried twice. Modern slipjoint design. Beadblasted finish. Titanium scales. Blade is in perfect condition. Light snake trails on handle as are inevitable with this type of finish.

95RVBpF.jpg

Spyderco Manix 2: $70 SOLD. 154CM. G10 handles. This knife is simply too large for me. Never carried. Nothing beyond handling wear on handles and blade. Note that the centering is not ideal. I bought it retail and it came like this from the factory. I am sure they could fix it up if you sent it back. I noticed some fine scratches on one side of the blade. I may have touched it up on a Sharpmaker and did one stroke at too steep of an angle? This is totally cosmetic but thought I'd mention it. I am pretty sure you could buff it out.

zy9h8ht.jpg

Benchmade Griptilian 550HG - $75 Sold. This is obviously a well known knife. It was one of my first and I kept it in the pouch most of its life. There is some wear from pocket carry around the clip. I also am including the Rescue Hook and nylon sheath. The hook has had no use.

Last edited:
Hi, there's a picture of the centering if you click on the album link. Let me know if you can't find it.

Back