• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS:BIG DROPS bunch of customs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to have to do this but i am sure you all know how it goes......

PAYMENT – PP or USPS money order – In Canada you can use EMT.

SHIPPING – these options are not firm, we can always discuss method and cost........but generally:

in Canada - CP expedited on me
In the USA - CP Small Packet Air for US/international on me - faster and insurance on you (generally $10 xtra to the US - international is a on a case by case basis).

Allen Elishewitz - Scout G10, Faux Bolster Framelock - $old

like new (the pocket clip has some very light lines from showing it off and pulling it in and out of the tactical case)
4" multi / compound ground razor sharp blade, CTS-XHP, rock solid lock up in every direction, dead center, incredible flipper and perfect detent

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg
medium800.jpg

Custom Microtech WhaleShark - withdrawn - I like it too much

like new (I can not say new cause i don't know where i put the maxpedition case - that said it will come with a brand new Bill's custom case),

3 11/16" Tri-tone blade, just beautiful in person, hand ground, razor sharp, 30K carbon fiber scales, perfect detent, rock solid lock up, blade may be a hair off center or it could be the grind - that said it is only noticable at the "v" of the backspacer.

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg
medium800.jpg

LNIB Satin Microtech Matrix - $old

like new in box, 3 3/4" CTS-BD30 razor sharp blade, perfect detent, dead center, rock solid lock up

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg
medium800.jpg

LNIP(ouch) Gaylean Pro Large Lahar - $old

3 9/16" CPM154 blade, perfect grind, razor sharp, IKBS, perfect detent, dead center, rock solid lock up, comes with red bill's custom case shown, if you have never held or flipped a pro series they are perfect in every way

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg
medium800.jpg

LNIP(ouch) Gaylean Pro Turbulence - $old

3 7/16" CPM154 blade, perfect grind, razor sharp, IKBS, perfect detent, dead center, rock solid lock up, comes with red bill's custom case shown, if you have never held or flipped a pro series they are perfect in every way

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg
medium800.jpg

please PM me with "i'll take it: followed by an email to:

jdm AT timezone DOT com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back