• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Boker Pry

- You must be of legal age and know the knife laws where you reside.
- Prices include shipping & insurance.
- I accept P.P. or a USPS MO.
- No international shipping.
- All my communications and shipping are done in the late afternoon and in the late evenings/morning hours.
- I will be shipping USPS Priority on Thurs or Fri afternoon.
- I reserve the right to sell to whom I wish.
- Contact me Via PM

More pics upon request...
I have 100% positive feedback on all hobby and knife forums.

************************************************************************************************************
Boker Pry - Very nice solid knife. Never cut carried or sharpened. No box or papers.

Asking $150

2015-08-05%2000.19.38.jpg

2015-08-05%2000.21.08.jpg

2015-08-05%2000.19.58.jpg

Looks like an awesome knife!
I was curious how thick it is as well.

http://www.bladehq.com/item--Boker-PryMate-Fixed-Blade--5537

Here's the description posted on BHQ where I bought it.

he name says it all. With the unbelievable blade thickness of nearly 7mm, this knife knows no limits. With an overall length of 6 1/2" and a blade length of 3 3/8", this knife is truly built like a tank. The Danish knifemaker, Jesper Voxnaes, with his label VoxKnives, has provided us with this virtually indestructible piece. The milled Micarta scales and the deep thumb notches provide an extremely secure grip for any kind of task, and the red fiber liner offers an attractive contrast to the mighty blade spine. The hollow grind guarantees excellent cutting performance, wich you would not ordinarily expect from a blade with dimensions like this. The N690BO blade steel is satin finished and provides high corrosion resistance and edge retention. The hand fitted Kydex sheath offers multiple carry options and includes a Tek-Lok attachment. An extreme knife for any situation, that is sure to impress!

It really is a thick well built knife. The entire blade length is 3.4' but the actual cutting portion of the blade is 2.8'. I really hate to see it go but I have too many knives. I need the cash and I'm trying to get my entire collection down to 40 knives.

You can't receive private messages because you're not a paying member.
I also replied to the visitor message you sent me on the first day.
I also sent you two emails on the first day and one today that are connected to your blade forums account.
It's still for sale if you want it as you mentioned in your original post.

You can't receive private messages because you're not a paying member.
I also replied to the visitor message you sent me on the first day.
I also sent you two emails on the first day and one today that are connected to your blade forums account.
It's still for sale if you want it as you mentioned in your original post.

I can receive visitor messages and I assumed that would be the method you'd use to contact me. (Everyone else has)
Its pretty well known that the email system on this forum doesn't work and I never received any of your emails.
Thanks for your patience and I apologize for the mix up.

I can receive visitor messages and I assumed that would be the method you'd use to contact me. (Everyone else has)

I did respond via visitor messages aklikesblades , you just flaked on your commitment when you said I'll take it.

Last edited:
Back