• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Buck 110 limited edition, NIB

Cobalt

Gold Member
All, I have this 110 in 5160, in the box as I got it. It is #56 of either 100 or 200, can't remember which. Handles are that dark charcoal color. $200 shipped PPFF or zelle

61PSTH4.jpg

4zziEMK.jpg

zA2Q9dA.jpg

i find it difficult to start a conversation with you and im really interested in your Buck 110 limited edition if you are willing to sell to new member.
lmk buddy

Dylan, I think the issue is your lack of posts. You can't send messages until you have a certain minimum. Not sure what that is. I will sell to any honest member, but not sure how to help you here.

I think it is because he does not have a membership is why he can’t send messages other than on sales thread.

I think it is because he does not have a membership is why he can’t send messages other than on sales thread.

Makes sense, he has some work to do to get the knife if he wants it.

Would you have any interest in a microtech otf with box and papers ?
Madeinohio1979@gmail.com

I apologize for the late response, was hunting pythons in florida with friends this last week and forgot about this sale thread. I don't know anything about your knife, but I can email you if you are still interested.

I am interested. The microtech is gone, but I’m sure we could work something out. Thanks !

Back