• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS Bunch of Bucks with a bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to keep all these together for either a sale or a trade, but if you're interested in one or multiples please feel free to let me know. I have a NIB Buck mini Alpha Hunter (rosewood handles and leather sheath version), a NIB Buck 113 factory blem (I have looked it over and cannot find a blem), a like new Buck Vantage Pro, and a like new Buck 112 no dot with a new black leather sheath. I will add a NIB Leatherman Skeletool gift set that includes two Leatherman LED flashlights as an added bonus. I'd like to get $200 shipped for everything, and will also entertain trades. I don't have much in mind for trades other than a ZT 03XX or a ZT 0350KW, but there is plenty I could be tempted by. ***PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL ONLY AT mattz357@yahoo.com *** I prefer not to use PM since it is more difficult to respond from my phone. If you're interested in pics please let me know and I'll snap some and send them to you. Thanks in advance!

Akula, sorry but the 317 isn't something I'm looking for right now. Thanks for the offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back